DABD

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Welcome to the Day after Boxing Day, off to Cannock in an hour, so early birds here!

Last ride on the Kraken before it comes apart to build the FS probably!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladies,

Interesting drive in to work this morning. Hopefully some more snow comes so I can skive off work early as off tomorrow aswell.

Laters
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning! Don't want to know how much weight i've put on the last couple of days, this morning will comprise of (a long overdue) cleaning of the bikes and might head up the hills later.

No snow here, just a decent frost!
  • Morning Losers!

We've had about 4" of snow last night. If it could do the same again on the 5th January, then I won't need to go back to work!
    There's some chemical warfare going on in my gut, I'm surprised there's no mushroom clouds everytime I fart!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Morning Tards,

I'm up but the 'ladies' of the house are still snoring. It wad safer for all if I got up as I'm suffering from 'Kickingmules syndrome' after last night's curry :)

Today we're off round the in laws for a get together where I'll have to put up with some tedious twunts, but at least his daughters are fit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning terd berglars!

Staying in a log cabin up sherwood way, enjoyed watching it snow last night but it bought a large branch down taking a few roof tiles with it, luckily it missed the car!!

May venture out for a pedal later post bacons.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    The problem when its cold enough to see your breath is that I worry my nice warm farts are as obvious behind me
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Nice slow start today after much excess yesterday. We stayed over at the wife's uncles so lots of kids running around and a swim meant a nice start.

Since we got back I've been cutting wood and then a run with a pal.

Now is relax before we go to the theatre later and I'm driving so a relatively ale free day!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening Q's, L's and S's

managed a pedal at sherwood pines through the snow this afternoon, twas a bit hard going in parts, didn't do a full lap but got the lungs and legs working!

Apologies for talking about actual pedalling as i know this part of the forum has sod all to do with it!

X
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Well, that was fun! Just went for Christmas take two at my folks as my younger sister was working on the day. Being a thoughtful soul she bought each of the kids a DVD, except my niece that got a camera tripod, a camera bag, a DVD and lets not forget the Canon DSLR. Admittedly second hand but a tad more than the others got. My two were a little confused by this but didn't do anything other than laugh. My nephew was less than pleased and had a bit of a dig at his sister, then it all kicked off over dinner. My lot and my Dad just carried on eating whilst taking the kick out of my bro in law. Nice to get home to a bit of peace and quiet. My Dad might come to visit tomorrow for that very reason.
    Don't you love families at Christmas?