seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    no, but bl00dy impressive
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Doubt I'll be trying that one when I go next month :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Not the first person though, plenty of tracks already there, impressive none the less!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Pretty awesome bit of skiing!

It took me over twenty minutes to get down the grand couloir at courcheval last year and i was clenched most of the way down!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:

It took me over twenty minutes to get down the grand couloir at courcheval last year and i was clenched most of the way down!
    I fell down the middle those three couloirs under the cable car in Courchevel a good few years back :D Lost a ski a couple of turns from the top and went down in record time on my arris. That's one of my 9 lives used up!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

I fell down the middle those three couloirs under the cable car in Courchevel a good few years back :D Lost a ski a couple of turns from the top and went down in record time on my arris. That's one of my 9 lives used up!

i bottled it the first time out there many years ago after seeing a few people go down like you did Stevo, but forced myself to do it last year, steep in parts but ok after i kept stopping to pick out the best lines!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Pussy :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    edited December 2014
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

i bottled it the first time out there many years ago after seeing a few people go down like you did Stevo, but forced myself to do it last year, steep in parts but ok after i kept stopping to pick out the best lines!
    It's not that tricky of you do a couple of turns, stop and repeat. That was the year when I learnt to adjust my own bindings though :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Pussy :P
    Come with us next month and we'll do the back of the Valluga in St. Anton :twisted: Or come downhilling with us any time and lets see who is more of a small damp cat :twisted: Even TLW has volunteered for that...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Or come downhilling with us any time and lets see who is more of a small damp cat :twisted: Even TLW has volunteered for that...

Maybe I'll do that :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Or come downhilling with us any time and lets see who is more of a small damp cat :twisted: Even TLW has volunteered for that...

Places still available on the uplift :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    It's all gone quiet in pussyville :wink:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    Can I do BPW on skis? That should keep my speed down.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Now just you hang on; I can only spare so many loons.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Now just you hang on; I can only spare so many loons.
    I thought you were doing it all yourself? It's the only reason I can think of for you doing all that masochistic roadie stuff the other day cos you need to get in training.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Can I do BPW on skis? That should keep my speed down.
    You'll still be faster than Matthew h on his Orange hard tail :D