boxing day thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Bit tired after many late nights but the show goes on and today is a decent ride with the lads followed by a party at the wife's uncles where I can already guess, that a lot will be drank, we will have a bbq and we will end up chucking people in the pool. As that's what always happens

right, onwards to more tea

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    i'm back!

morning tarts and vicars!

just had a brief foray into the communting section, i now have long hair, a beard and a desire for vegetarian foods!

today is day 1 of a week away up sherwood way in a log cabin, playing on bikes may occur!

toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

I didn't drink as much as I'd like. This is mainly because I don't have as much whisky as I'd like. Someone bought me JD, but no coke, so sod that. A nice bottle of scotch would have been nice (the brother bought me an online whisky training session, but I can't drink that!). As a result, I feel fine today.

This is probably a good thing, I'm about to enter an online car auction. Awesome!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning lovers,

My Christmas day was ruined somewhat by my body deciding to projectile everything out of me shortly after lunch. Understandable if I had been pissed but only had a couple of pints as was driving late last night.

Pretty scary drive at times as I was fearful of soiling myself.

13 hours at work today should fix me right up.

Laters (unless I die. I feel like I will die.)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Footy today. Off up to town to see Chelski v West Ham, that's if my two ever get ready :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    Lying in bed drinking tea at the moment. Neither of the kids are up yet. Is this because they are both teenagers now? Should be a fairly quiet day if I manage to avoid the extended family. The bro in law survived yesterday, which is a shame. Is it possible he's learning how not to be a twunt?
    More tea...
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    bg13 wrote:
    just had a brief foray into the communting section, i now have long hair, a beard and a desire for vegetarian foods!
    Steady on, plenty of us in here also commute, such as myself and Veronese.......

I neither have a beard, nor long hair, nor am I partial to lentil soup or nut roast....

Off to Cannock tomorrow with the club, of course just after I fitted my Ron's they have decided to go off Piste into the mud, sod it I'm not changing tyres again!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.