Him Ho Ho day

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Merry Christmas Cruddites....hopefully very merry!

And Merry Christmas to the goat, first time it's made it I believe!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Merry Christmas everybody, presents done already, now time to get ready then drive round seeing family.
  • Forgot to turn off my work alarm... Bugger
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Some happy kids and knackered parent here
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I want to go back to bed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Normal day here for me. Church and then home to some pressies and food, then boooooze! Got me a couple of nice presents already. The presents I made got finished! Wooo!

Merry Christmas you lazy barstewards!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Happy christmas ye merry turd burglars.
  • Happy Christmas to all.

Not feeling festive for some reason! I got my presents before christmas, so no excitment really.

Between now and dinner revision will be done, and maybe some bike fettling since the weather is nice today.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning tw@s

Hope one and all enjoy their xmas festivities!

One has just breakfasted and will be royally smashing into the booze very soon.

Presents are still to be opened, hopes are high, disappointment will be the reality, still there will always be room in my life for socks.

The mrs has not delivered what i asked for, i ask for it every year, i've even offered to wash it, i've even dug the ditch, good chance she'll be seeing the bottom of it very soon.

No xmas picture of the old dear for the crudder fraternity Gt?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    edited December 2014
    Morning! New paclite jacket santa brought is great, looking forward to preparing a massive feast today too.

Hope you guys have a good one!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Merry crudmas to one and all. New camel back and other assorted bits arrived :) my boy is happy with his presents and I'm now waiting for the onslaught of the family to arrive!

Have a good day everyone

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all.
    Woken up by a very excited daughter at about 8ish. Then the chaos started, then pub for more chaos, further chaos at my 'rents then back here to watch a film whilst everyone calmed down. Now time for bed as I'm knackered.
    Hope you all had a good one.