Christmas Eve...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well it's finally here, and my homemade presents are not ready in time :( This sucks massively.

I have to go into work, though there isn't much point as nobody will come in. I've decided that I'm going to leave at 2pm, as fark staying any longer. Then I'm going to come back, wrap some presents, build a couple more, and generally just run around like a madman.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Already finished work :)

So it's a decent run with some mates and then off cycling with the family. Later is pub, church, pub
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Merry day before chrimbo! Hoping for a half day, thank fark the two week holiday is nearly here!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites, final day for sorting the shit for tomorrow, having to do lots round the house as the wife is stil on compulsory rest after her foot operation.

Still nearly two weeks more off to do the stuff I want to do!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Drove the Mini in and enjoyed the lack of traffic this morning. Should knock off at about 1.30 today as that's what we told customers.
    Pub last night, and pub again tonight as it's Wednesday. Probably best if I wrap the presents for the Mrs before I go to the pub though. 'tis the season to be jolly.
    Until then tea and mince pies...
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning, been on the wrong side of the river for far too long, time to fight my way back and give up for a few days.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twerps

got out of bed, made it down stairs but now seem attached to the sofa, this could be it for my xmas, just need the bottom feeder to bring me foods and beers and all is good.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Long drive up North in the dark yesterday. Now got a long drive back down South with the parents in tow. I'm in proper bah humbug mood today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm in proper bah humbug mood today.
    This. I've just discovered that a part I have is wrong, and I've spent the last 2 days building a studio around it. Basically I've wasted my time.

The people upstairs aren't making a decision about what time we'll go home. I'm going at 1:30/2, regardless.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning you lazy workshy bastards.

A nice 12 hour shift today, off tomorrow, then 12 hours on boxing day. Bah farking humbug.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Just tidied my desk, feels wrong now. I can see the desk.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bitches

Day on the road bike today, tomorrow is more bikes too, sadly of the lycra variety as I've arranged to meet up with peoples before all the family crap that I really can't be arsed with. I really need to get out on the mountain bike soon, it's been a month and I miss it :cry:
  • ste_t
    Last Christmas party done. Now the long wait for the morons who have booked a table for 2 at 10.15pm on Christmas eve.
  • Merry crudmas crudites

Thanks fark its the weekend. Just finished wrapping last of the xmas pressies with Kisstory on the interwebs and washing it all down with a "few" Krakens
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ste_t wrote:
    Last Christmas party done. Now the long wait for the morons who have booked a table for 2 at 10.15pm on Christmas eve.

Didn't we tell you we have cancelled!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    bg13 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

Didn't we tell you we have cancelled!

Bastards were late aswell!