Most awkward Christmas gift received

Dannyboy95
Dannyboy95 Posts: 245
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Just wondered whats the most awkward xmas gift anyone has received that's has left you lost for words and rather embarrassed im sure there are a few stories to be told here so ill start.

my rather twisted aunty bought me a 'Durex gift set' comprising of condoms and various lubricants i was gob smacked it certainly made conversation for the dinner table at xmas! :oops:
cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
Current Bike-TREK 4500
Previous Bikes
:Giant Roam 3
:Bianchi Nirone 7

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    The wife got some 'mood stones' off her step mother who she really doesn't like. They certainly got her in a mood.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    Y fronts. Because there is always a retarded relative who insists on buying them for me.
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Dannyboy95 wrote:
    my rather twisted aunty bought me a 'Durex gift set' comprising of condoms and various lubricants i was gob smacked it certainly made conversation for the dinner table at xmas! :oops:

Perhaps she was coming on to you :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    An old aunt when I was about 14 bought me a bow and arrow set (fired foam tipped arrows) meant for an 8 year old, she never did understand that despite not seeing us we had grown older than the last time she did see us, mind you she was nuttier than a box of Ferrero Rochet so that could also explain it!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    arran77 wrote:
    Dannyboy95 wrote:

Perhaps she was coming on to you :twisted:
    My thoughts entirely. Did she grab your meat and two veg under the dinner table?
  • The Rookie
    Or ask if your sausage was big enough?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I was bought a "Croc pouch" by a work colleague one year. I'll let you do the googling on that one.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I once received some hankies off my exes nan with the letter 'S' on them.

When asked why, she said "well his name's Steve" who happened to be her ex and i'd been with her for 4 years!!! That was an awkward Christmas dinner :mrgreen:
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Pair of zip up tartan slippers size 7. Last time I wore size 7 was about 40 years ago and I dont think I suit zip up booties just yet
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • The Rookie
    You may not think it.........
  • hahahah great stuff
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I was once bought a penis enlargement pump! It was really awkward because I already had one and had no use for a second!
  • I'd heard that the first one wasn't working, so they bought you a second one out of desperation.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro