Christmas Eve's Eve...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's the day before Christmas Eve, and I've decided that I'm never going to get these presents built. Fark it. I cba.

Today, I've got to build a studio. I'm hoping that I've done most the work already, but I can't remember where I got up to. Oops.

Tonight, probably more present building.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    'ning coonts. Off out for a short ride as soon as it gets light. Then the sheer joy of doing the Christmas shop in Morrisons in Toss on Wye, with my bottom feeder. Aisles full up of trollies, like landing craft on Gold beach. Personally, facing MG42's on Gold looks a more inviting option though.

And later a movie too, and then home....Oh what a perfect day. :cry:
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning crudités, thanks for the reminder KM, tomorrow is wrapping day then!

Need to find the headset I took off an old Marin as. I'm sure it's lighter than the one that came with my new frame, but where did I put it........that will probably take up most of today then!

The Goat now has a festive coating of snow, when it turns black that will make a nice counterpoint against the snowy backdrop!

Meanwhile looks like it will be another quiet day of slacking.....onwards and upwards!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work joys today :(

Went to a carol concert in a pub last night - was good fun, but ended up leaving a car there. So a lovely 6.5 mile run down the dark country lanes to get it this morning :) tired now though as I've been up for far too long

Later should be the pub as I break up from work today
  • matthew h wrote:
    Part timer.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning tw@s

Bit of a lie in for this lazy get!

Then if i can be arissed it's up and at em, wood to chop, house to tidy etc etc.

This christmas malarky gets more bother every year, shops are mental, people turn into right d1cks and why do people keep sending xmas cards when they're not getting one back!

Humbug!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    'ning
    Drove in to work as I'm feeling lazy, there's bugger all traffic and its still a bit blowy out there. Warm and snoozy in the car. This means I won't be riding in any more this year as I'll need the car tomorrow for all the booze my customers are going to bring me, or not. Distinct lack of booze this year. I'll make up for this by going to the pub tonight as practice for going to the pub tomorrow.
    Until then tea and a few mince pies beckon.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning saddle sniffers,

Last day of work before a bit time off for increased food and alcohol consumption. Today will be a slow one if I don't do anything so might have to trawl the internet for some entertainment.

Please enjoy this non-denominational winter scene

Winter-Scene-christmas-26916230-400-300.jpg

You heathen
    The Rookie wrote:
    The Goat now has a festive coating of snow, when it turns black that will make a nice counterpoint against the snowy backdrop!

The goat looks cold. It needs warming up.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    TBH I don't know what all this presents/wrapping shit is all about !! Don't get it. Last minute shopping is another one - do we really need that much shopping for two days ?!

However, I do understand Christmas...just relax,

Anyway, two more days for me here in the office.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    matthew h wrote:
    Part timer.

Luckily I will be contacted lots whilst I'm away :( my favourite was a load of questions at 10.30pm on Christmas eve
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Part timer.

Luckily I will be contacted lots whilst I'm away :( my favourite was a load of questions at 10.30pm on Christmas eve

Now you can see into the future would you mind sharing tonights lottery numbers before they get drawn!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Pack up work shortly - down the West End for some panic buying then get in the car and drive 270 miles North - to come down again tomorrow :roll: Rock on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Shopping is done now. It wasn't as busy in the middle of Leeds as I've seen it in the past.

Now, just to see if I can finish building the homemade presents... :?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Now down the chippie in Redcar getting some dinner. It's pi$$ing it down. Think I'd better get pi$$ed myself now! :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]