Hate my life working boxing day!!!

Dannyboy95
Dannyboy95 Posts: 245
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Afternoon ejits

Lucky for me i'm working boxing day and i'm absolutely thrilled to be doing so it means that i must remain completely sober Christmas night which is always fun whilst holding the missuses hair back whilst she empties her stomach and swears never to drink again. Means I will have to get extremely intoxicated Xmas eve OH THE JOYS! merry f*ckmas!
cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
Current Bike-TREK 4500
Previous Bikes
:Giant Roam 3
:Bianchi Nirone 7

Comments

• Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    What job do you have which means you "must remain completely sober Christmas night".

Just interested.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    i'm saying nothing as i'm on callout till next monday but surely theres some crudder fun to be had while the mrs barks up her over indulgence!

Pictures required obviously!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • I'm a sparky and i work on trucks and on occasion need to drive them so not a good idea really but don't you worry sir i will make up for it on xmas eve and new years eve CRACKING!

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
  • Hah, as I'm being collected on the otherside of a flight it means I can have a drink at the airport on Boxing day, can't have bucks fizz with breakfast though as I've got to get us to the airport.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • well i think a few cans are in order tonight!

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    I'll spare you a thought on Boxing Day when I'm sat watching the footy at Stamford Bridge, supping beer and scoffing pies :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Hate to piss on your parade, but 'wor lass' is 14.00-20.00 Xmas eve and Boxing Day......which she's over the moon with as last year she had a 08.00-20.00 Xmas day and New Year's Day ...... For double minimum wage.

Shit for her, but even worse for me as it's now impossible to complain about having to work a Saturday.
    '14 Whyte T129s-*DEAD*
    OnOne Codeine 29er
  • From Christmas Day till the 1st or 2nd of January, im stuck on standby and been told no drinking, soo no nice Christsmas or New Years ales for me :( why do things like this have to happen when all you want to do is eat stupid amount of food and wash it down with large amounts of beer
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    The son is on standby most the holidays as well, he's pretty cool about it.

He covered New Year's Day last year, no call ours so his boss (she was a really good boss) contrived a callout on the 2nd before work hours (so it counted as New Year's Day on their system) so he got some decent money for it and not just the standby amount.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • First time I`ve been home for Xmas and new year in 7 yrs, so stop bleating.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'll be "working" from home this year but i have worked christmas and new year for the last 8 years, take lots of DVD's and a pillow.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty