Farkin Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

4 days until Christmas and I still can't be ar$ed with it. I haven't built the presents I need to have done, and I've barely any time left now.
I did a recording last night, using equipment that cost between £8k-£10k, and the bloke has asked if I can get him an .mp3 by today :roll: What a waste of my farkin time!

Meh

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Just a few days of work meh left :)

Later is a carol concert in a pub - perfect :)

I also need to clean my new bike as it went out for a shakedown yesterday
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    edited December 2014
    Morning Cruddites, finished for Christmas, so have fun at work losers!

The new frame arrived Saturday to match the new shock that arrived Friday, took the new frame apart last night, checked all the bearings and bushes, cleaned, greased and rebuilt, need to put new thread lock on the pivot bolts in the bushes and one cartridge bearing is a little grainy but will do for now., new shock needs new bushes (tool and bushes ordered) so I'll use the old one to build it up for now.

So a day of bike tinkering and getting ready for Christmas Day ahead!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Can't be farked with work the next few days! Hoping for half days most days, but guaranteed there'll be plenty of rubbish before finishing up.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Leaving do for one of the minions last night so had a late one. Only mildly H'd as got a busy day at work ahead.

Regretting it now.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning feckers,
    Interviewing for new minions today, then a bit of sitting on the M25 to get home i'm sure.
    I seem to have a new shadow who's sitting opposite, bit odd being the one thats being watched?

No bacons yet, but this will be rectified shortly.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Well there are already more people around than there were yesterday. Feeling a bit jaded this morning and rather warm and moist. Unfortunately this is only due to a sweaty ride in as it's very warm out there and chuffing blowy.
    Hopefully a quiet day at work as there are only 2 of us in today. Well, only me at the moment.
    Onwards to tea and cake, lots of cake.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    At work, can't be farked.
    Christmas can fark off.
    Roll on 12th Jan, by then everyone will be sick asking if I had a good Christmas/wishing me a happy new year.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    I seem to have a new shadow who's sitting opposite, bit odd being the one thats being watched?
    Damn technicians have installed a new lamp behind you haven't they!

Funny+girl+Shadow+Illusion.jpg
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Not at work this week.

However it's blowing a force 50 outside.

Bloody Santa ruining my christmas, or is it god. Either one.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    Morning Gits,

Just been to the dentist to have a broken crown replaced so am now talking like a dribbling idiot. Looks like it's soup for lunch at this rate. But only a day and a bit to go till I down tools - thank dark for that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Damn technicians have installed a new lamp behind you haven't they!

Funny+girl+Shadow+Illusion.jpg
    I like that.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Last night I tried getting my son into older films, at 11 I think he needs a serious kick up the arse so put on Wolf of Wall Street.

The mrs turned it off when leo snorted a line of coke out of a hookers crack in the opening scene!

He thought it was hilarious...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    Last night I tried getting my son into older films, at 11 I think he needs a serious kick up the ars* so put on Wolf of Wall Street.

The mrs turned it off when leo snorted a line of coke out of a hookers crack in the opening scene!

He thought it was hilarious...
    He will make a top Cruddite :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    good day cleft sniffers,

war plane repair going nicely, so it's now in the hands of the painters! (yes! i have the painters in!)

all being well thats me off for xmas, toot toot!

onwards to booze, food and m'eh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    The multi tool I won turned up so the day hasn't been a dead loss
    IMAG2459_zpsmqkkdcny.jpg
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava