Calcutta Splutter Sunday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Mongs,

Last nights' curry nearly caught me out this morning, lucky I was quick out of bed and onto the bog :D

It's probably safe to have a coffee now, then the rest of the day will involve sending email Xmas cards to people I haven't been arrised to send real cards to so far, playing Dad's taxi for Stropteen and watching some no-hoper teams playing footy :wink:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Going to see my sister and her kids in Brighton. Having a slow start as the boy was out late last night and will almost certainly have a hangover. I must try not to swing for my brother in law.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Well did you avoid a fight?

Quiet in here innit - wonder if the thread title put people off? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    A day of looking at a hole in an aircraft was as fun as it got here twunts!

Just in the house and the bottom feeder presented me with a lovely hot chillie con carne, just need her to let go of the remote so we can watch something non sh1t and all is good.

More aircraft based buffoonery tomorrow then hopefully it's xmas.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Takes more than that to put bg off.
    I was very well behaved, mainly by not talking to the fool. LEft the boy down there with them. It was quite funny when the bro in law told the boy he'd look after him the boy replied that he'd better hope that it was the other way round. Considering the boy is considerably taller, larger and stronger it was a fair point.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Takes more than that to put bg off.
    I was very well behaved, mainly by not talking to the fool. LEft the boy down there with them. It was quite funny when the bro in law told the boy he'd look after him the boy replied that he'd better hope that it was the other way round. Considering the boy is considerably taller, larger and stronger it was a fair point.

Hope i don't get 'The Splutter' after that chillie! Me arris'll be like the back end of the batmobile!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er