TFI Fridayyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Finally it's Friday! It's the last day of work this year for the minions, and the run down to Christmas has begun. I'm farked. I've got a shizzle ton of work to do at work, and a shizzle ton of presents to build... I dunno what to do, but I cba doing any of them.

Weekend of football and carol singing. Woo.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work meh yesterday was improved by a trip to the local :)

Today is work meh, slow start though as I've got to go to the docs for a stupid war infection- bright side, it's meant I had time to meet a pal for a decent run.

Later the wife's family are all coming over for Christmas w.end part one, so obviously I've arranged to meet the lads at the pub :)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    last day for this year just need to load up and drive after work.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Hmmm, out of 6 staff I appear to be the only one here. I think I might turn the phones off and go home if nobody else can be arsed to turn up.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Last day at work, then 16 days off!

Waiting on my 'new' frame and shock is murder, I want to be building that bike NOW!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Just need to make it to 1pm in work then i'm off until the 5th.
    I will be avoiding the hoards of office workers and solicitors crammed in to the local drinking establishments getting smashed on black Friday and generally acting like twunts.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola bitches,

12 hour shift dealing with all the dossers who break up from work for Christmas. Hopefully they play nice before going on to be drunken arseholes somewhere else.

Laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning twunts.

Last working day of the year for me as well, another year survived so to celebrate the obligatory fried pig products have been consumed :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Wooo, mad friday. Bring on the drin...

Oh hang on the grandson is at ours until 8.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Fark me will this day never end!

Really could do without working Monday - Wednesday next week too, at least its nearly the weekend!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Weekend is almost upon us. Been waiting for this since Monday. Highlight of the week was wining a Lezyne multitool yesterday but in general I'm glad to see the back of this week. Only got two days to work through next week then more days off. Think there's something going on then as well, not sure, best check with the missus.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    Well, we were up to 3 members of staff by 10.30 which is half way there. Been rather busy but I left the other 2 to it whilst I went to the cafe to have fried dead piggy. Mmmmm. I feel extremely fat at the moment as there is a lot of cake around here. A colleague asked if it was possible for there to be too much cake in the building. This morning I had a bit of ginger cake, some yule log, a Belgian choux bun and a cinnamon whirl. I'll wait for the fry up to go down a bit before I go for any more cake. Out to the pub straight from work, then home for a spot of family duties before going out again later.
    No, feck off, I don't want a waffer thin mint...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    V68, are your cake choices a euphemism.....you've had a 'Christmas log', 'Belgian buns' and a 'cinnamon whirl' :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I have a massive Christmas log on Boxing day.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Now then you snifty schnurglers!

For all of you finished today for xmas.....screw you!

For all those having to work.....hugs sent!

I'm waiting for a repair scheme from Canada........still! Once in my paws i have to start work on it which is my weekend blown but at least i'll be off for xmas.........i hope!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    V68, are your cake choices a euphemism.....you've had a 'Christmas log', 'Belgian buns' and a 'cinnamon whirl' :P
    :lol: What about the ginger muff, I mean cake? There are some mince pies and custard tarts that need my attention. I'll go and make a brew to wash them down then it's straight to the pub. Tonight could get messy. :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    :lol: What about the ginger muff, I mean cake? There are some mince pies and custard tarts that need my attention. I'll go and make a brew to wash them down then it's straight to the pub. Tonight could get messy. :mrgreen:
    I refer you and Arran to Chris Noirs post over in BB :wink: as I am still at work. Will pedal home soon and knock back some gin while I'm doing my Christmas cards.

I have at least avoided physically assaulting anyone at work this week...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Today was rough cider at the desk day. Working through structural calculations while drinking Thatchers Cheddar Valley didn't go well so I gave up on the sums to concentrate on cider (not cidre)