Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Less than a week until Christmas - Sh1t.

We had our works Christmas do last night. Wednesday is a terrible night for a staff do. I left early as it's my only night where I'm not playing in a concert, and I have stuff to do. I still didn't do as much as I'd liked :evil:

Today, work, then home for a concert. Woo

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work continues to go mad, so much so I haven't even sorted out which days I'm taking off - got a feeling this will end badly when the current wife finds out

Not sure what later shall bring such is the excitement of work
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    matthew h wrote:
    Work continues to go mad, so much so I haven't even sorted out which days I'm taking off - got a feeling this will end badly when the current wife finds out

Not sure what later shall bring such is the excitement of work
    This, bar the days off are booked - in theory :? Not Mr Popular at work after I had to tell the boss we have a £6m hit on a tax audit. Today will not be fun...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Does that come off your bonus Stevo? ;-)
    Another day of work grief due to lack of staff. Surely it will start to wind down soon. Got my usual Thursday mild hangover which isn't helping. Leaving early again as I have to go to the quacks to get my old gits shoulder injected with steroids. Will it make me faster on a bike?
    Both kids are still at home sick, hoping I don't get anything this time. I've still got the cough from the last lurgy.
    Onwards, to tea and cookies.
  • Just back from offshore, so am spending this morning in bed with coffee and toast with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. Cause I`m worth it.

Physio tonight for a pounding (and a bollocking for not keeping up with my exercises).
    In between will be persuading the missus that I really need a Raleigh Ti team replica.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    They just deduct it from his monthly pack packet :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Does that come off your bonus Stevo? ;-)

Morning mongs.

The boss is on his course for the next two days which also happen to be my last two 'working' days of the year then no work until the 5th January :mrgreen:

Today and tomorrow will consist mainly of doing feck all :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    af'noon folks, today is working like my life depends on it, then tomorrow the joys of annual stock take :roll: But then after that, no work for the rest of the year! :)

That sounds better than it actualy is, back to it on jan 5th, which isnt that far away.....
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hole twunts

A joyless day looking at corrosion on a war machine that means repairs will start as soon as Canada can send the repair scheme our way! Xmas is close to being cancelled, the bottom feeder is not too chuffed!

Tea and medals inbound so i'll see you later.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Does that come off your bonus Stevo? ;-) .
    We might as well take all the crap this year as it can't actually make my bonus much smaller :roll: I blame it Matthew h trying to screw us over on prices of that deal he signed with us last month :) I'll enjoy switching the trail signs Bike Park Wales so he ends up on the black runs :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening slags,

Currently winning our Christmas incentive to win a trip for 2 to New York.

Going to rig it so the new lass at work comes with me, she won't make it back in 1 piece.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    bg13 wrote:
    Biscuits go better with a cuppa.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Does that come off your bonus Stevo? ;-) .
    We might as well take all the crap this year as it can't actually make my bonus much smaller :roll: I blame it Matthew h trying to screw us over on prices of that deal he signed with us last month :) I'll enjoy switching the trail signs Bike Park Wales so he ends up on the black runs :D

There are other companies that still want us :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Biscuits go better with a cuppa.

Medals sound more heroic than biscuits but i agree biscuits win every time!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er