Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Finally I get an evening to myself to watch The Apprentice. I have so much to do in that time though, I could do with delaying Christmas by about a week, only I want it to be over asap.

Bury lost to Luton, looks like the managers job is about to go :? Wonder if they'd take me on, I could do with the money and could probably do a better job.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    It's only Wednesday:(

The nativity was rubbish last night, but the pub afterwards was fun.

Work meh today followed by a chilled night in
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Mongs,

Just about escaped a hangover from the office Christmas bash but tired as hell. Have to interview someone this morning and I'm not looking forward to it!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Monging all,
    Got a day off today to sort a load of stuff out. Unfortunately I have two puking kids to contend with. The girl started on Sunday, the boy about 4am this morning. I hate seeing them I'll, but I really could have done with today to get stuff sorted. Plus there's the almost inevitable fact that I will get it soon myself. Hopefully I'll still manage all my drinking this weekend.
    Onwards to playing nursey...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    What a job, being Stevo's biatch :lol:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Have to interview someone this morning and I'm not looking forward to it!

Morning 'tards.

Hopefully nothing going on work wise today then no boss for my final two days of the year :mrgreen:

Company car is having it's MOT today so hopefully it'll pass, not that it's my money but I'd like it to get home in :lol:

Tonight will involve decorating the Christmas tree :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Only 5 more working hours until holiday, flying home tonight and free works Christmas dinner tomorrow then straight home, five hours work Friday and I'm done!

Just ordered a new shock for the new frame as well, quick test all is OK when I get home and then I can start building it over the holidays, I promise a decent YMB thread on it as well!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    arran77 wrote:
    What a job, being Stevo's biatch :lol:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Have to interview someone this morning and I'm not looking forward to it!
    I'm only adding to the small harem I have already :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Seasons misery to one and all!

Blinking war machine needs fixing during the xmas break........meh! Off up there tomorrow to try and rush a temporary fix on it if that fails it's booze o clock!

In other news a workmate has a temporary promotion until the new boss pitches up and is acting like a right tw@, bring on Januarys ski trip!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er