Only Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Played the first of many concerts last night. I look forward to Boxing Day when I can finally relax.

Today I've woken up and can barely swallow. I think someone placed some razor blades in my mouth last night. Fark them.

I miss Gazzlar's 12 days of Crudmas :(

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I too miss the randomness :(

Today is work meh in our Stoke branch followed by the bin kids nativity then onwards for a steak dinner :)

As I don't need to be in clayhead country till 8am I've just met a pal for a quick 4 mile run
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Still overseas, getting bored, then again I am now down to just 16 working hours left until Christmas.

The Goat is still made of straw not ashes as well, hoping to watch the critter burn live this year!

Have a good one cruddites
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Alas, our Gazlar is now all grown up.

Unlike Maddie.

Hopefully today is less full of fecktards than yesterday. Finish work at 4 so I guess it's time to start the Christmas shopping.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning dingleberries,
    Drove the Mini in today, had to scrape ice off the inside of the windows then drive with them open to stop it misting up again. It is fun though. What is it about those things that encourage you to drive like a complete tool?
    Shortish day at work today, I'm bunking off at 2:30 to go and do some stuff. Might even manage a bit of Christmas shopping. I must buy cake in Lidl. Pandoro is a traditional Christmas cake from Verona, kind of light sponge with icing sugar sprinkled over the top. I normally buy 1 and take it into work, well I buy 3 but only 1 makes it to work. Day off tomorrow as well so more time to myself, although there is a good chance I'll have to look after my daughter as she's at home sick.
    Until then I will struggle on with tea and bourbons.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Me too - is he still alive or in a ditch somewhere? Work madness continues and its our office Xmas party tonight which I feel I may regret tomorrow morning.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Me too - is he still alive or in a ditch somewhere? Work madness continues and its our office Xmas party tonight which I feel I may regret tomorrow morning.
    He is alive, though sadly I think he's watching X-Factor, so dead to us.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Gaz-who? Much missed but maybe he's in a ditch with his head on backwards!

Hola beeatches, i've been looking at poorly war machines, they want them fixed over the xmas period, they won't be happy with my response!

have just picked the bottom feeder up from her office afternoon xmas smash up, i will get lucky very soon.........lucky girl!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • marcg868
    marcg868 Posts: 116
    Evening gays,
    Not been on here for ages, been on Singletrack forum :roll: Boring day today. Tidied up slightly and had a X ray of my abdomen which was about as exciting as watching X Factor.