gravity enduros in the north

sofaboy73
sofaboy73 Posts: 574
edited December 2014 in XC and Enduro
did a couple of enduros last year for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed them, so want to do more in 2015

unfortunately ard rock sold out straight away so missed out. aware of the mini enduro series and will check those out for next year.

are there any others based up north that would be worth looking at

Comments

• Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    PMBA ran a series this year around gisburn and lee quarry. No dates for next year yet but if they do more I'm looking at trying to get to a few.
  • All of the dates for next year's PMBA series are up - checkout the Facebook page.

I'm aiming to do the full series :D
  • Antm81
    Hadn't seen that, just looked, should be able to make a couple at least, although I expect I'll be somewhere near the back.
  • PMBA series was good last year, nice and relaxed too.

'Ard rock is excellent, get onto the waiting list if you missed the first batch, I believe another batch may be available at some point...

There's one up at Hamsterley in March with Northern Downhill (NDH). I did this last year as my first enduro. Was much more technical than I expected, they used the DH trails on 2 out of 3 stages and it was muddy and rooty. Good fun but I was a bit out of my depth for my first race!

I'm also booked on King and Queen of the Mountain enduro in Peebles next year, but looks like thats sold out too! Although I think they are adding other mini enduro's throughout the year, have a look on tweedlove website.
  • cheers guys,

the PMBA series looks ideal so will give a few of them a whirl. has anyone tried them, how are they uberr serious or a bit more relaxed like ard rock?
  • Antm81
    I've not, but one of the lads I ride with at work has, he reckons they're pretty relaxed and enjoyed them
  • Yeah nice and relaxed. Turn up, pick your start time, go off and practice, have some grub and go :)