Any BH owners out there?

rgliniany
rgliniany Posts: 753
edited December 2014 in Your road bikes
I lucked out after a theft of my old bikes and landed this...... Ultralight RC...

FRAME BH ULRC Level High Modulous Blend carbon w/1.125-1.5" headtube and asymemetric chainstay design; Internal cable routing for mechanical or electric; Proprietary full carbon front derailleur mount; UCI compliant

FORK BH single piece carbon design

HEADSET FSA

BB FSA 386 EVO

SHIFTERS Shimano Dura Ace; 11 speed

R. DER & F.DER Shimano Dura Ace

BRAKES Shimano Ultegra

CRANKS Rotor 3DF 110BCD, 52/36T, round rings

BAR STEM + POST BH sLite

SADDLE San Marco Ponza

CHAIN KMC 11s

CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra 11-28

WHEELS Mavic Ksyrium Elite WTS

TIRES Mavic front + rear specific

p4pb11363560.jpg

Lets see what you have......
It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike

Comments

• Bump
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

URL Pinkbike
  • waynej
    waynej Posts: 56
    I've been looking at a BH for my next bike (the Quartz). I love the look of their compact frames and the reviews are generally very good but I'd be interested to know how you've found ownership, if that's ok?
  • It's more bike than I will ever need.

nice and light... stiff and responsive

I came from a compact giant frame to this so the transition was easy... set it up nearly all by eye

URL Pinkbike
  • waynej
    waynej Posts: 56
    Thanks rgliniany, much appreciated. I keep thinking about my next bike and whenever I make up a new list of contenders the BH is always there. Like I said, I love the looks of them and the reviews are great. They also have an impressive heritage. Better start saving I think.
  • alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    I believe the company is owned by their workforce, so also a good choice for the more left wing bike riders out there