So cold Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Another day, another blurred start - last night the current wife and I had a decent night out. With no recriminations of missing the meal because I left work late :D

Today is regreting the fun as I've stupidly signed up to a 208k ride, which I've just worked out is my longest ride for nearly 2yrs :shock:

Later is daddy day care as the wife is out, I think the pub is a good idea

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    32 here today, at work but collect the rental bike later for a 75km run out to a local temple and back.

Bored at work, so scouring ebay for bargains!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Morning Losers!

Was drinking some Java Origin last night. It's not my favourite of the Java series, but it did its trick and had me falling asleep in an uncomfotable position on the chair. I seem to have woken with a cold though. Bugger.

Today will see me folding, pressing and sewing hundreds of pieces of paper together, followed by a night on the organ. Fun times.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Having a lazy start to the day after a pig of a week and da poor nights kip. Got to sort things out for the female child turning 13 tomorrow. Must buy cake.
    Until then tea and toast.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Was drinking some Java Origin last night. It's not my favourite of the Java series, but it did its trick and had me falling asleep in an uncomfotable position on the chair. I seem to have woken with a cold though. Bugger.
    Java or Jura? I had some Jura superstition which helped me get straight to sleep, good job as well as I was up again four hours later.

Daddy day care all weekend for me. Might have to visit the old folks for them to share the load and feed me.

Yet again, lack of sleep has left me farked off with everything so today is going to be carp.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo wrote:
    Java or Jura? I had some Jura superstition which helped me get straight to sleep, good job as well as I was up again four hours later.
    Jura. I blame my cold for getting that wrong (I was looking at the label whilst writing it! :roll: ) Yeah, Superstition is nice. I really rate that. I think I've had a sip of the Prophecy too, and I liked that.

Mmm whisky.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro