Fantastic Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! Weird week, glad it's over.

My Christmas presents won't be made on time without some form of miracle. That's about it really.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Hi cruddies

Maybe Friday but I have to work tomorrow, oh well.

Fun Sunday lined up with a bike ride out to a local temple filling the morning and then an evening watching the last round of the India Supercross championship.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, really can't be doing with another day at work. I'm just counting the days down (8 working days!!). Still a wee bit snow here, should make the weekends ride interesting anyway!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Much alcohol yesterday is more fun than today so far
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    'ning 'tards,
    Fookin' knackered. It's been a long week, still ridiculously short of staff and I've got a wet left leg. Unfortunately this means I will have to deal with a couple of particularly painful customers today. That's a couple of hours of my life that I'll never get back. If either of them interfere with my fried piggy time there will be hell to pay.
    Left leg is wet because of 3 idiots running in the park. They saw me, 2 of them went to the right and 1 went left so I went through the gap. At which point middle mong decided he wanted to go left and jumped into the side of me sending me through a deep puddle. I may have shouted at him.
    Boy am I glad its Fryday. Daughter turns 13 on Sunday so her head may start spinning whilst she breathes fire. Yikes!
    Onwards to tea and dunking my ginger nuts.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladyboys,

Hectic day at work with yet more Christmas parties. No drama so far which is an improvement on last year. Not had to throw out a single person for being a drunken bellend thus far.

Silly amounts of overtime means a holiday in January could be on the cards which makes it'll worthwhile.

Laters
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    works party tonight.

will be Messy.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Weak bladder? :P
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ......and I've got a wet left leg.

Morning bitches.

Fryday means fried pig in a baguette for breakfast, very nice :mrgreen:

Not a lot occuring here which suits me fine :lol:

Tonight will involve pizza and chilling with the missus.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn