Windy Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

So it seems I'm filling in carp applications, as 2 jobs, which are very similar to mine, have been rejected. I've asked for feedback from one, and heard nothing after 2 days. Not sure what to do after that, I think something fishy is going on...

Today, more menial tasks. I really don't want to be at work any more. I'm fed up of it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Working at home as going to a funeral today, which means I've managed to fit a run in and now doing some work

Bright side there might be pig based breakfast
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning all,
    Very windy Wednesday, I was out for beer and curry last night. Woke up to find the Mrs had done a runner, soon found her asleep on the couch. Apparently someone was farting and snoring in our room all night. When I find out who it was I'll kill them.
    Probably be another busy day in paradise, and here as well. As it's Wednesday I shall be out for beer again later.
    Until then, more tea and upsetting my colleagues. Assuming they turn up that is.
  • Ferrals
    Ferrals Posts: 785
    Spent over 45 minutes looking for my f^*king keys this morning -turned the house upside down and finally found them in the cutlery draw - so was late to work. On the plus side someone in the office had a bithday so there were cup cakes.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Fairly easy day at work today on the run up to Christmas.

Work Christmas party tonight though, may well end up more than a little h'd.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,471
    Windy here as well after last nights mixing of drinks and spicy food. No hangover today though, I seem to be turning into matthew h :shock: Escaped from work and on the way to see stropteen torture a musical instrument again, while I try to follow the CL footy on my phone :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]