Cookbook from Team Bora lli bean stew

km_kmliv141_1416498280.jpg

Comments

• joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Is there an English version?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    There is "The Feed Zone" by the Garmin/USPS cooks which is pretty good joel...

Doesnt have anything quite so Germanic though...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • joelsim
    I'll look it up. A good idea.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    It's ok - there are a few things in it which are good, but I can't say I ve been inspired to make more than a couple of things in it (though that is my experience of all cook books really...). It's more for a US taste as well.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Any recipes involving cycling shoes?
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • joelsim
    Saddle of beef is the closest
  • joelsim
    ddraver wrote:
    It's ok - there are a few things in it which are good, but I can't say I ve been inspired to make more than a couple of things in it (though that is my experience of all cook books really...). It's more for a US taste as well.

Everything has a dry rub of about a kilo of herbs and spices and then served with 5 sauces you mean?
  • the recipes in this book are from the riders
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    Joelsim wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Everything has a dry rub of about a kilo of herbs and spices and then served with 5 sauces you mean?

LOL
    I'm not sure if that's a doping reference or a critique of US cooking....
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Joelsim wrote:
    Saddle of beef is the closest

Will basso and nibbles be cooking it?
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy