The Pi$$ed Off Monday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Had the best weekend with mates, doing mate things. Got back home at midnight to find a letter saying I've not been shortlisted for one of the jobs I've applied for. WTF, it's practically the same as what I do now!? I'm so angry that I barely slept. I shall be sending an email asking why, or maybe throw a molotov in their window as I drive to work, I've not decided yet.

Everything is frozen outside, and it just threw down hailstones. This could be an interesting ride to work :?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Leave some dead hookers in their garden, that'll learn em.

Morning fools,

Work meh to the power of meh.

Laters
  • 2 weeks left till am off for xmas, but shit loads to do. Although only got a 3 day week thanks to some customer meetings.
    Can see this being a tough one..
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Going in late as I gave to go to the quacks about my shoulder. I think it's dye to being an old git, but my boss reckons it's wanker's cramp. Should be reasonably busy as there's hardly anyone in at work. That's assuming those that are meant to be there turn up. Might have to stock up on biscuits.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh

need a holiday
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Day off today. Just marinated my brisket and now enjoying a nice coffee.
  • ste_t
    Just marinated my brisket

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    ste_t wrote:
    Just marinated my brisket

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

No, as far as I know that doesn't mean "relaxing in a gentlemans way". I just innocently rubbed my meat with a dry mix before tieing and wrapping it in clingfilm.
  • veronese68
    I wondered if it was a euphemism. Careful, it might fall off if you tie it too tight?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Got back home at midnight to find a letter saying I've not been shortlisted for one of the jobs I've applied for. WTF, it's practically the same as what I do now!?
    They probably tracked you down to this forum and saw what a complete tool you are :P

Morning Wasters,

Was a bit nippy on the ride in this morning but at least it woke me up a bit. The top brass are all on an off-site meeting the whole of this week so looks like there's nobody in my part of the office more senior than me. That means a bit of peace hopefully :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Got back home at midnight to find a letter saying I've not been shortlisted for one of the jobs I've applied for. WTF, it's practically the same as what I do now!?
    They probably tracked you down to this forum and saw what a complete tool you are :P
    Judging by what I've found out about their department, I imagine I would have fitted right in ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Hectic day as
    1/ Had a blood test at the Drs this morning
    2/ The Wife is in hospital for a 'foot reconstruction' (her consultants words)
    3/ Off to India tomorrow and sh!t loads to do as the last few days have been a rush getting ready for Christmas while the wife can still walk (next time will be about the 1st jan!)

Argh well tomorrow can only be better....maybe!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Judging by what I've found out about their department, I imagine I would have fitted right in ;)
    So if they turned you down on spec, what does that say about you? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Maybe they're trying to make the department a bit less rapey
  • ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Where's the fun in that!?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Depends if you are giving or receiving
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.
    And 1 out of 10 is just playing hard to get
    Blender Cube AMS Pro