Fryday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

As is obligatory today will involve fried pig products in a baguette from the sandwich van for a healthy breakfast :mrgreen:

Other than that, not much, Mrs 77 is out at a Christmas do tonight so that means pizza and free reign on the TV for me :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• I had porridge.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    I had porridge.

Me too :(

Worse part is this has been the highlight so far. Pub later though :)
  • Stocked up with a crate of beer and some wine for this evening as people might come over to cheer the mrs up, its her dads funeral today so all is a bit grim at home.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77
    Stocked up with a crate of beer and some wine for this evening as people might come over to cheer the mrs up, its her dads funeral today so all is a bit grim at home.

Sad news, hopefully the day is as bearable as these things ever are.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    arran77 wrote:
    Stocked up with a crate of beer and some wine for this evening as people might come over to cheer the mrs up, its her dads funeral today so all is a bit grim at home.

Sad news, hopefully the day is as bearable as these things ever are.

Hope it goes as well as can be expected
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,363
    Yes, hope the day goes as well as can be HD.
    Had my share of dead piggy which was delicious as always. Hopefully the ride home will stop the arteries clogging up too much. I also have a wifeout situation this evening as it is her Christmas do. I won't know what to do being in charge of the remote control, I don't know if it's ever happened before. I'll probably fall asleep on the couch.
    Better crack on and do a bit more work to get all of the orders run before the whorehouse shuts down. Bunch of slackers.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I won't know what to do being in charge of the remote control, I don't know if it's ever happened before. I'll probably fall asleep on the couch.

Mikey normally has some good suggestions over in the TV thread if it's falling asleep you want :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    No breakfast, but a good chicken, parmaham and emental sandwich for lunch with some San pellegrino
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    No breakfast, but a good chicken, parmaham and emental sandwich for lunch with some San pellegrino

None of that sounds in any way like fried pig meat ya big gayer :P

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Ok, it's not fried but that's definitely pinky and perky based. Still not a patch on my fry up though. I can barely move and really fancy a kip.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Ok, it's not fried but that's definitely pinky and perky based. Still not a patch on my fry up though. I can barely move and really fancy a kip.

That's stretching the limits of fryday to the gayest levels ever :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Parma ham is lovely, but as I say it's not a fry up. Both are wonderful in different ways. It's like choosing between Michelle Ryan and Monica Bellucci. You'd fancy a go on each of them, but they are different.
    Except you wouldn't have a fry up with parma ham so it doesn't quite work as an analogy but I'm sure you get my drift.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,722
    Hope your other half is bearing HD.

Another stoopidly busy day at work with lots of big decisions needed - and I am knackered. Didn't get to sleep till 1 after last nights Stranglers / Hugh Cornwell gig and was up at 6.15 to pedal in. I will be a wreck when I get home...but might still waste time on here till I collapse :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Curry Fryday.

Home-made, hot madras. Was v nice.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    no choice V68, Monica Bellucci
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    But both would be fun.
    I'm not going to get the remote tonight. Mrs started at lunchtime and is rather 'tired' so I have said I'll go and pick her up at 8:30. Lightweight.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Veronese68 wrote:
    But both would be fun.
    I'm not going to get the remote tonight. Mrs started at lunchtime and is rather 'tired' so I have said I'll go and pick her up at 8:30. Lightweight.

For tired read pissed. May be your lucky night if she doesn't fall asleep too quickly.