Another unable to log in - with a mild twist

jds_1981
jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
I can't log in to the forum using my mobile phone.
When on the forum I click log in, and it takes me to the main bikeradar site, but forgets what it was doing. So I manually navigate to the log-in part there. Log in, go back to the forum and when I try to comment on anything it thinks I'm not logged in. Any suggestions?
FCN 9 || FCN 5

Comments

• I'm really sorry you're having this problem. We are aware that some people are having problems logging in on mobiles and we are investigating it. At the moment we are in the process of moving the site, which has meant we are unable to update it as easily as quickly as we want to. This process is now almost complete, so we'll be able to make updates and fixes to issues like this much more quickly.

In the meantime please share any other problems you come across with the site, either here, or using our feedback form: https://bikeradarux.typeform.com/to/lWJzsC

Thanks for letting us know about the issue,

- Bonny
    Part of the BikeRadar Digital Team - Interim Community Manager (holiday cover for AndyEd)
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    Bonny - I can see you are new to the forum and your role. Welcome.

It is refreshing to see your style of response inlcuding the friendly apology at the start of your post. Much appreciated.

For too long users here have been faced with the rather brash and unhelpful style of certain other mods. They could do with appreciating your style of response and adapting!