Tuseday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Played terribly at football yesterday. Just couldn't control the ball properly. Ah well.

Today, I'm hoping will be quiet, and that retard minion keeps his trap shut. He tells me EVERYTHING he's doing, even though I've told him I'm not interested :roll:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Sounds like my normal level of football skill, the ball has more control over its destiny that I have!

First aid course today at work with defibrillator training.....there are a few works colleagues I'd love to try it out on whether they need it or not, in fact only if the not really!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mehning all,
    Still coughing like a bastard, I've had enough of this. I haven't had a beer or pedalled a bike in over 10 days. I think I will have to remedy both of these with a kill or cure before I kill someone to death.
    Until then, more tea.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning All,

Shit morning - the weather is so depressing....

Football night for me today - I hope I will do better than 'thekickingmule'....will see.

Have a nice day All !!

Chris,
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Ladies,

Had as much sleep last night as Friday and Saturday combined so now feel human again.

Today shall be spent at work and working from home.

Was supposed to be doing something with the lass I've been seeing but she's started with the being a soppybollocks and asking what's happening with us and where we're going blah blah etc.

Laters
  • veronese68
    kinioo wrote:
    shoot morning - the weather is so depressing....
    My cousin in Canada posted that they had a new record low for November, 29'C :shock:
    If that isn't depressing enough knowing there's another 6 months of it would tip me over the edge.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Certainly windy this morning - hard work on the single speed, especially as I had a mechanical and then a puncture :(

Today is lots of reporting
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Today I planed on doing as little as possible and so far so good.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • The Rookie
    Veronese68 wrote:
    kinioo wrote:
    shoot morning - the weather is so depressing....
    My cousin in Canada posted that they had a new record low for November, 29'C :shock:
    If that isn't depressing enough knowing there's another 6 months of it would tip me over the edge.
    Presume that was -29C?

Just checked my strava log from my commute and I got a new PB this morning, first one for ages (such is the nature of a regular commute!)).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    The Rookie wrote:
    Presume that was -29C?
    Yes, thank you. Keyboard incompetence on my part.
  • The Rookie
    I have some friends in North Canada and they've been telling me its getting a bit chilly!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mehning all,
    Still coughing like a bastard, I've had enough of this. I haven't had a beer or pedalled a bike in over 10 days. I think I will have to remedy both of these with a kill or cure before I kill someone to death.
    Until then, more tea.
    Come downhilling, it'll stop you feeling ill while you're trying not to die on Welsh hillside :)

Evening Tards, nearly time to pedal home and tune into a bit of footy. Bosses are away this week so not too bad in the office and no minions have been harmed so far. But it's only Tuesday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]