TFI Fridayyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night was interesting. I seem to have downloaded malware, that redirects me from a new website that I've built, back to the old one. I'm assured that the new website is there, and I can see it at work, but at home, I can't see the new website at all, just the old one. Oddly, it happens on my phone and my tablet too. Only at home :?

Today, I'm going to finish work early, as we're off out in Bury this evening. Hopefully it'll be messy :twisted:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Should have been waking up in South Wales with a hangover this morning, but due to work meh I'm not :(

Bright side, early dart as we are going to see Paul heaton in urm Wolverhampton tonight!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola

Day off today, going to do menial shizzle around the house to kep the mrs slightly above moany when she returns from work, some sporting type pursuit may happen depending on the weather.

Toodle oo
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Groan,
    Still feel like a pile of pooh, I think I might sleep all weekend I've had enough of this. I shall go to the cafe and try to consume my weight in dead porker to try and make myself feel better.
    Bg, how can it take 4 days to teach someone plumbing it's a piece of piss. You don't even have to solder any more it's all poly pipe and push fit connectors, you don't even need to wield a bender any more. Where's the skill in that? If you can fix a flying thing making pipes out of Lego isn't exactly difficult.
    Anyway roll on the weekend. Until then more tea and ginger nuts.

Oh, if Kev finds Stevo which one of them is going to wind up in a ditch?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Quiet day, trying to book the rest of my holiday this years as well and failing so far.

Saved £70 on a new Dishwasher in the black friday sales (old one broke this week) offer was sold out by 8am!

Just ordering the Christmas presents for the family to give me now!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Groan,
    Still feel like a pile of pooh, I think I might sleep all weekend I've had enough of this. I shall go to the cafe and try to consume my weight in dead porker to try and make myself feel better.
    Bg, how can it take 4 days to teach someone plumbing it's a piece of wee-wee. You don't even have to solder any more it's all poly pipe and push fit connectors, you don't even need to wield a bender any more. Where's the skill in that? If you can fix a flying thing making pipes out of Lego isn't exactly difficult.
    Anyway roll on the weekend. Until then more tea and ginger nuts.

Oh, if Kev finds Stevo which one of them is going to wind up in a ditch?

The soldering was good fun but agree, if and when i do some plumbering it will be plastic pipes with push fit conniptors! And as for handling benders i'll leave that to the roadie contingent!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Well I went to bpw and I escaped without ending up in a ditch! But then agsin, I didn't see stevo :lol:
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Well, its jus passed 4pm so will be on my way home within few minutes.

Site visit in London this morning and back to the office in the afternoon.

Quiet day, but weather is so depressing....

Will go for a run (yes not biking) later this evening, then maybe a good film...

Have a nice weekend chaps
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    welshkev wrote:
    Well I went to bpw and I escaped without ending up in a ditch! But then agsin, I didn't see stevo :lol:
    Yeah, where the fark were you Kev? We were there all day, got 11 uplifts done :) That new A470 jump run is bloody good fun isn't it. The last run down was almost in complete darkness - I think we were navigating by sonar in the woods :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Yeah, where the fark were you Kev? We were there all day, got 11 uplifts done :) That new A470 jump run is bloody good fun isn't it. The last run down was almost in complete darkness - I think we were navigating by sonar in the woods :D

Only managed 2 loops. Was my first ride in a month and I was shagged. Got there about 11.30. Did melted welly and sixtapod from the top. Then bonneville and Cole not dole down to the tunnel.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Were you riding up to the top? Probably why we never bumped into each other.

We did a fair mixture of stuff but managed to get 5/6 of the jump runs in, a few goes at Pork Belly, Coal not Dole, Deep Navigation, Rim Dinger and Insufficient funds. Managed one Dragon run but my mate bust a spoke on one of the step downs so we'll save that for next time. New black run will be open in January :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]