The Thirstday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,330
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Where the hell is Arran? Stevo, please don't tell me he got off/you let him off his leash and is running wild in Basingstoke. Best place to look for him is in the chemists or hanging around the student bars with his tongue flapping around.

Spent 93 minutes on the rollers today. I can safely say I am now officially brain dead, if I wasn't already.

laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Sorry, I released him into the wild while I'm off in Wales. Just stopped off on the M4 to pick up supplies.

How anyone can do rollers, treadmills or rowing machines is beyond me, after 10 minutes my brain tries to to escape my skull to get away from the boredom.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Don't panic I'm here now!!

I've moved on from student bars and I'm onto hospitals, I'm hoping for a nice block of flats for nurses to tender, a site visit would definitely be needed then :twisted:

Heading off now to slap another coat of varnish on a door :)

Enjoy Wales Stevo, try and stay shiny side up this time :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    He finds it easier when they aren't young enough to run... shame that would have been better if you hadn't mentioned flats.

Kept a friend company as he completed strava climbing challenge. soon be off out again for the club ride. Missus is home later, so I best find somewhere else to go.

Enjoy Wales and all the lovely sheep, did you find a pack of roadies for the up lift?

I sold my turbo after two uses, luckily didn't lose any money just the will to live. Yes I watched the footy when on it, but last season we were good to watch
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Oddly no takers :) Van on standby for tomorrow, but it's beer o'clock now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sorry, I released him into the wild while I'm off in Wales. Just stopped off on the M4 to pick up supplies.

How anyone can do rollers, treadmills or rowing machines is beyond me, after 10 minutes my brain tries to to escape my skull to get away from the boredom.

After dealing with HMRC can understand your lack of will for self flagellation.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It is a means not a trip to the fun fair or a fun time in a van with a bunch of sweaty dirt lovers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It is a means not a trip to the fun fair or a fun time in a van with a bunch of sweaty dirt lovers.
    Fun being the operative word. At least one BB'er wants to come along for an uplift next time, so this fun thing is catching on :wink: