"Mad" Frankie Fraser

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
Has died today.

I often say to mates (when on about names or when appropriate) that they've never hung a Frank yet. However I think Frankie Fraser may have come pretty close.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Won't be missed.
    Sickening when villains like him are given celebrity status
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Won't be missed.

covers it perfectly
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Won't be missed.

covers it perfectly
    Agreed
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Won't be missed.

covers it perfectly
    Agreed

if only we all felt the same about classic & carbon mixes :)
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Won't be missed.

Indeed. Ditto for football hooligans.
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    Can we expect a Wight Pwopper East-End Sendoff .
    Suggestions for the guest list....
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    MichaelW wrote:

Barbara Windsor, she has links with naughty people doesn't she :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Danny Dyer, obviously.
  • Cue some old school cockneys claiming the streets were safer in those days and they only hurt people who deserved it :roll:
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Dave "I'm not a grass" Courtney

Probably a list of "actors" who aren't working. Nick whatever his name is from lock stock and two smoking barrels.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pdstsp wrote:

I've just spent a couple of hours trawling through old Fast Show sketches after clicking on that. I really enjoyed that programme.
  • Ray Winstone
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    MichaelW wrote:

Mr Snuffleupagus? I couldn't think of anyone else.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • That bloke who was married to Madonna, not Sean Penn, the other one.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    That bloke who was married to Madonna, not Sean Penn, the other one.
    Who/ The vicar?
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    A lot of my family are from the East End. A long time back, my auntie used to work for the Richardsons, in one of their 'legitimate' enterprises. Though I suspect it was a front for other operations. One of the benefits was protection for her family.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    Mr Goo wrote:
    One of the benefits was protection for her family.

Do you mean protection or "protection" ?
  • mr_goo
    MichaelW wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

This was in 60s. East End was pretty 5h***y back then. So having someone look out for your family was a good perk, I am sure. My dad remembered some of the gang members that are notorious in British crime and possibly went to the same school as some of them. I think the Krays lived in the next street to where he and my auntie grew up. Nothing to be proud of by any stretch, but should be viewed as a reality of that area and the era.

I was listening on Radio 5 yesterday to one of the investigating officers in the Brinks MAT robbery case. Kenneth Noye is a piece of work. He was effectively found guilty of murdering a police officer and his lawyer got him off. Then he kills someone else in a road rage incident and is found guilty by the jury. Apparently he turned to the jury and shouted 'I hope you all die screaming of cancer'.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    You seem to have made a typo

Kenneth Noye is a piece of sh1t
  • mr_goo
    jedster wrote:
    You seem to have made a typo

Kenneth Noye is a piece of sh1t

Quite. Though I had used profanity earlier in my post, so thought better of using it yet again.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Mr Goo wrote:
    A lot of my family are from the East End. A long time back, my auntie used to work for the Richardsons, in one of their 'legitimate' enterprises. Though I suspect it was a front for other operations. One of the benefits was protection for her family.

I'm not surprised she needed protection, she worked for the Richardsons yet lived in the next street to the Krays? The Richardsons were from South London and enemies of the Krays.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Mr Goo wrote:

I'm not surprised she needed protection, she worked for the Richardsons yet lived in the next street to the Krays? The Richardsons were from South London and enemies of the Krays.

My eldest son's Great Grandfather used to run with the Richardsons. Met him a few times before he died, fingers like bananas, loads of geezers trying to sell stuff in the pub etc, and his funeral was surreal. Just Jaguars and cockneys and the horse drawn cart.
  • cornerblock
    Joelsim wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

My eldest son's Great Grandfather used to run with the Richardsons. Met him a few times before he died, fingers like bananas, loads of geezers trying to sell stuff in the pub etc, and his funeral was surreal. Just Jaguars and cockneys and the horse drawn cart.

Your grandfather then? :?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Not necessarily :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    MichaelW wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

I'm still trying to work out why they would provide condoms for the whole of your aunts family?
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • joelsim
    Nah, his mother's grandfather
  • cornerblock
    Joelsim wrote:
    Nah, his mother's grandfather

Of course. I eventually got it after I'd posted.
  • joelsim
    And I wouldn't mess with her either!