Grey Friday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
More grey than black here. Well the weekend is just about here. Which for most of us means some time to ourselves, minus, family, children and what not. For Arran it means work, as the boss is around and she has expectations.

Wonder if Stevo has fallen off yet
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stuck in foggy Inverness waiting for the fog to lift so the plane can land. Had enough of the cold and dark, want to go home.
  • Grey here too, not much to look forward to other than trying to finish our ensuite this weekend.

Will I ride a bike? Maybe...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    It's more like green Friday here, that's based entirely on my emissions.
    Sun is shining and I've just been to the cafe so all is not lost. Haven't managed to ride a bike once this week which is really irritating, I might have to kill someone just to restore balance. Mind you I just looked across the office to see the lovely Polish girl leaning over a desk. Bloody marvellous.
    Should really finish our kitchen this weekend, might just stay in bed though.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's more like green Friday here, that's based entirely on my emissions.
    Sun is shining and I've just been to the cafe so all is not lost. Haven't managed to ride a bike once this week which is really irritating, I might have to kill someone just to restore balance. Mind you I just looked across the office to see the lovely Polish girl leaning over a desk. Bloody marvellous.
    Should really finish our kitchen this weekend, might just stay in bed though.
    jesteś piękna kobieta i ma piękny tyłek.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    V68 - seano thinks you are a beautiful woman with a beautiful ass.

End of the week. OH is off to the big stink Christmas shopping with Thing 1 tomorrow. I am stuck with Thing 2 which could be fun.

Wonder if Stevo has fallen on a sheep yet....

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sa0u823e wrote:
    For Arran it means work, as the boss is around and she has expectations.

Work to live not live to work, thats my moto :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476

End of the week. OH is off to the big stink Christmas shopping with Thing 1 tomorrow. I am stuck with Thing 2 which could be fun.

I'm back :)

No sheep worrying, but a superb day at Bike Park Wales, no rain and not even a major mudfest in sight. The new jump track is bloody good once you get the hang of it. Drove back in a very good mood with a few of my fave 80's music CD's belting out 8)

'Big stink' = London?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Black eye Friday in Asda and Tesco.

That's why Peter shops at Iceland. No cheap flatscreen tellies.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I'm back :)

No sheep worrying, but a superb day at Bike Park Wales, no rain and not even a major mudfest in sight. The new jump track is bloody good once you get the hang of it. Drove back in a very good mood with a few of my fave 80's music CD's belting out 8)

'Big stink' = London?

Ayr. :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Just back from a fantastic gig by Paul heaton and a visit to a few bars - happy :)
  • pinno
    Paul who?
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Beautiful South and The Housemartins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttuA1UEUAI0
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Paul who?

he doesn't know either, it was just another bar and another pint,