Its Just A Bit Grey and Dreary

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited November 2014 in The cake stop
I'm trying to be positive and upbeat but today (like yesterday) is just a bit gloomy. Is it ever going to get light today. Anyway what only 3 more weeks of it getting darker earlier and then woo it gets dark and bit later... :)

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    They should put the clocks forward to summertime on the 22nd of December (just to please me)
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    We've got smoked glass at the front of our offices (the only window I can see out from) - it looks almost black out there now ... :( Made worse by the daylight bulbs we've got in the office.

Oh well - it'd be dark by the time I ride home and it's quite nice riding in the dark anyway :)
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,918
    RideOnTime wrote:
    I'm trying to be positive and upbeat but today (like yesterday) is just a bit gloomy. Is it ever going to get light today. Anyway what only 3 more weeks of it getting darker earlier and then woo it gets dark and bit later... :)
    Cheer yourself up by remembering that the evenings start getting lighter a week before the shortest day. (And ignore the fact that the mornings carry on getting darker till a week after the shortest day.) http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/uk/london?month=12
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Sun came out here at around 2-3pm. Happened to be working at home, so popped into the garden for some fresh air.

Soon got grey again... :(