Fecked Up Wednesday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Came to work early to see if our estimating software is behaving today but it's still totally fubared, oh well it's not like I've got a tender to finish for tomorrow :roll:

At least I have lots of time to drink tea and doss around :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Work meh
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    It's a seriously fecked up Wednesday, I'm still far too sickly for my liking. So much so that I probably won't make it to the pub tonight.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's a seriously fecked up Wednesday, I'm still far too sickly for my liking. So much so that I probably won't make it to the pub tonight.

Beer will make you feel better
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Heh, only another half day in work this week then it's off to Wales to be towed up a hill by roadies on Friday :) Even today at work was not too bad, I went to another 'breakfast seminar' this morning with free full English brekky laid on - it was remarkably popular for some reason :) Just got to pack the car up tonight ready then I reckon I'll have a drink or two.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    cycled 80 miles in the damp mist, used the good bike which I only cleaned yday, Had to clean it again, but it is a dream to ride. was a good day
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy