Chilly Willy Monday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

Bit of a cold start to the day, very glad I don't do anything stupid like ride a bike to work :lol:

Enthusiasm for work has run out which is worrying seeing as we still have 4 working weeks of the year left, just as well not all of those weeks will actually involve work :wink:

Need to stop by the father in laws on the way home to borrow a tap wrench to fit the new taps in the bathroom, last bit of DIY will be to give the front door a couple of coats of wood stain then the house is good for sale :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Just arrived at airport, weather is too cold, I'm not looking forward to it. :(
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    VTech wrote:
    Just arrived at airport, weather is too cold. Im outa here :)

I'm not convinced I should ask but where to now?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Arrived back from Abu Dhabi, dropped kids off at School and now off to sunny Belfast :(
    Living MY dream.
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    you did well to get out of Abu Dhabi before the rain - belted down last night
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Day off - Hurrah! Tad chilly while walking The Mutt this morning but the sun seems to be shining, so heading out for walk N2 now before weights session, packing kit and doing 13 day stretch at work - but will definitely be booking in some bunking off time in the evenings :)
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Chilly 19c this morning, blue skies, no wind, so borderline cycling conditions :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Chilly 19c this morning, blue skies, no wind, so borderline cycling conditions :D

Got the central heating on yet T47 :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Got the central heating on yet T47 :lol:

Still waiting for mikey to send me his winter fuel allowance so I can afford a log for the fire, they don't grow on...oh yeah :D
  • team47b
    Risked the cold and went out on the Imholz for a quick spin to warm up :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Meh Monday.

Who's going to tow start my LT35 so we can get a day's work done before I have the rest of the week off finding starter motors and studying wiring diagrams? Why has the digital speedo reading dissapeared and yet the fuse is fine? What relay works that function? Are the two things connected? How come spilt diesel permeates everything? Will my Prendas socks survive a 40 deg wash? If the vitamins in fruit are diminished in winter due to storage, refrigeration and long distance transport, how many apples a day will I have to eat to complete the idiom? Have you ever wired up a metal bird feeder to a switch and the mains to nuke a crow or two?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • kajjal
    kajjal Posts: 3,380
    Just did two hours on the bike it is very cold in the open countryside. Will wear more layers next time.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work not fun today :(

Back tomorrow for ore of the same
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Evening All,

Been out for a cheeky start of the week sherbert or two after surviving another board presentation this morning. Tomorrow is more presentations of our new tax policy, what fun that will be :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening All,

Been out for a cheeky start of the week sherbert or two after surviving another board presentation this morning. Tomorrow is more presentations of our new tax policy, what fun that will be :roll:

Got to sort out all of that profit recent contract have resulted in! :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening All,

Got to sort out all of that profit recent contract have resulted in! :D
    Yeah right :D Transfer pricing tomorrow anyway, so I will be sending them all to sleep.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Worked a half day today, except it was 8-3.15 with no lunch... not sure how that is a half day but hey what do I know except I should say no.

Off until Friday now, bacon everyday
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy