De Sisti wrote:
This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.

Comments

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Agreed - a shocking result. How on earth were there as many as 349 people still willing to vote Liberal Democrat?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    WTF were they thinking off?

Discuss.
    They weren't.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    RDW wrote:
    Agreed - a shocking result. How on earth were there as many as 349 people still willing to vote Liberal Democrat?
    :lol:

Was it that many?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • andcp
    andcp Posts: 644
    WTF were they thinking of?

None of the above.
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    RDW wrote:

Was it that many?

Yes, but to be fair they did get nearly 200 more votes than the Monster Raving Loony Party. In your face, 'Hairy Knorm Davidson'!
  • I must admit to finding it rather funny ....

I'm desperately bored by modern day politicians and it's amusing to see em caught like a rabbit in a headlight by UKIP ... It's about as interesting as it gets sadly ...
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    RDW wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    RDW wrote:

Was it that many?

Yes, but to be fair they did get nearly 200 more votes than the Monster Raving Loony Party. In your face, 'Hairy Knorm Davidson'!
    I think you'll find that Labour got 6,364 more votes than the 'Monster Raving Loony' party :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Traitor scum.

Campaign under one banner and then change sides? Thankfully he hasn't served in the forces otherwise he might have ended up as a Terry Taliban. Mind you I don't know who would have formed the longer line to get a shot in. The Tories or HM Forces.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu