Fryday Friday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,252
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning saddle sniffers,
Had a few beers again last night but not feeling too bad as it was limited intake and I was well behaved. Lots of people in the pub again. I think I preferred it before the refurb when it was nice and quiet.
It's Friday so I shall pop down to the cafe and partake in the usual fried dead pig based products. Busy weekend ahead, out to see the EPO's family up North on Saturday then painting the kitchen. I've got Monday off to do more decorating, although bike building may be done whilst waiting for paint to dry.
Onwards and upwards...

Comments

• Almost the end of mine, finally found out why the dev system I've been working in has stopped working - a "programmer" managed to leave a piece of unfinished code active which left things sitting in an endless loop, then left town for two days. Quality. :roll:

Fry day indeed here in another way: 34 deg C today... Windy too as usual, which means my forthcoming weekend will involve sweeping up tree-cr@p. Prepared for it with a sampling of whisky as a welcome home tipple, followed by wine with the dinner. Should have been an evening of fettling, but decided against.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Quiet day work wise today, nobody else in downstairs.
    No so quiet as I get to play my music all day. Random punk songs via Spotify it is then......

Lunch of Fish and Chips sounds good.
  • Pub last night, a few pints and a lamb pie. I'm still running off it now as the portions were HUGE, didn't even finish it.

So no fryday delights for me, maybe a a ride later if I get some of the bathroom done.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think at some point my work life has switched places with matthew h's as it's another busy day today but I'm fecking off in a couple of hours to see the mortgage adviser who will hopefully give us the green light to try and move house.

Tonight will be chilling because I'm knackered :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Just finished work for the day. Two hours off then back to work until Monday (but will and get us allowed to slack off in the eves).

Kiddies are cool, dog is chillin', TDM isn't back til later so I can chill for a bit.

So overall, pretty darn good.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I think I missed most of today in a blur of work - but at least made some progress on things. I'm not utterly shagged out and pedalling to work means I can just about keep my eyes open. Fridays eh?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]