Today is monsoon day!

Annual rainfall by lunchtime at this rate :shock:

Thought this might cheer you lot up :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Hope you fixed the roof then.
    My head hurts. The newly refurbed pub was tested last night and passed with flying colours. They had a couple of guest ales on, one was lovely and was consumed with vigour. The other was not so good, tasted of overly sweet mince pies with added cinnamon and banana. I may go back tonight just to make sure that everything is still tickety boo.
  • Daughter at Guides tonight, so me and my son get to go to the pub next door for 1 1/2 hours to play pool until she is finished. Thirstdays are good.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mmmmm pub - haven't been since Tuesday :( and not going tonight as I'm babysitting after a fun day in Solihull :(
  • veronese68
    I'm going back to the pub tonight.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:

Tease
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Tease
    haka_lrg.jpg
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    A fun day in Solihull, are you implying that people don't always have fun there?

Busy day, lots of small wins though even if the work list isn't getting shorter.

Supposed to be having drinks with the missus and her friend/bf, though she now has to work late cos of a subordinate screw up. Looks like I might actually ride my bike this week.

Time for lunch, roast chicken with balsamic vinegar on some good old granary bread.

Dry and vaguely blue skies up here, sure that will change if I have the chance to take my bike out later
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Solihull is a shite hole, fact :wink:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    A fun day in Solihull, are you implying that people don't always have fun there?

Busy busy again here but no decorating tonight so that's a bonus at least :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pretty busy here, I keep looking at the ISO audits I need to do and finding some excuse not to do them. ie, there are a lot of paperclips in a tub that aren't formed right and need a slight adjustment.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Absolute c*** of a day again - but I am off out into town shortly for beer 'n' curry. Should help me propel myself into work tomorrow morning on the bike :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Winter fuel payment in my account today... Can afford to light a candle now
  • Mikey23 wrote:
    Winter fuel payment in my account today... Can afford to light a candle now

Lighting it before christmas day?! You are spoilt.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    team47b wrote:
    Today is monsoon day!

Annual rainfall by lunchtime at this rate :shock:

Thought this might cheer you lot up :D

Not very good with that 'hose' them T47? Perhaps you should have drunk more before testing.

I got the van going. Nuff said.

laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!