Tunesday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Shoot sleep, been awake for an hour and a half and worked for most of that :( now just finishing my tea and then off for a run with a mate - much better than commuting :)

Working from home today as old sofas are getting picked up and new ones delivered - fun times

Later is going out with the father in law and family for dinner. Then obviously the football

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Good moaning,
    Well, there are more staff in than there were by 10 yesterday so the rockets seem to have been applied. The results of yesterdays competence quiz were pretty much as expected. The result of this will also be as expected, nothing will change.
    Oh well, onward to tea and bourbons...
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good moaning,
    Well, there are more staff in than there were by 10 yesterday

because traditionally in our industry Monday is such a quiet day :roll:
  • Morning Losers!

Had a bit of a shock yesterday in that I looked at my bank account and I'm a grand overdrawn :? Stupid car is to blame. As a result, I'm off to the bank for a loan tomorrow (I've been thinking this for a while, not a last minute decision).

Anywhos, today I'm off to Manchester to watch a hot girl in a concert. Then, some book building.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

my last day in work today. I think the guy who's taking over from me head's gonna explode with how much info I'm pushing on him :lol:

anyway, as it's my last day, I'm going home in about an hour.

see ya
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Working as usual.
    No gym this moring.
    My solarstorm arrived today, so will try it tonight.
    Football tonight....but playing not watching.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Evening Mongs,

Accidentally left bedroom window open last night and got woken up at 2.30am by some twat driving a very loud car like he stole it. Pedalled in to wake myself up and dished out some grief in the office for the hell of it, including undermining the boss subtly :) Now supping the last of my Schnapps.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Mongs,

Accidentally left bedroom window open last night and got woken up at 2.30am by some fool driving a very loud car like he stole it. Pedalled in to wake myself up and dished out some grief in the office for the hell of it, including undermining the boss subtly :) Now supping the last of my Schnapps.

It was one of v68's customers who needs a new exhaust
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Mongs,

Accidentally left bedroom window open last night and got woken up at 2.30am by some fool driving a very loud car like he stole it. Pedalled in to wake myself up and dished out some grief in the office for the hell of it, including undermining the boss subtly :) Now supping the last of my Schnapps.

Or one of V68's customers who has one of his new exhausts, I hear he sells some right dodgy gear.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Mongs,

Or one of V68's customers who has one of his new exhausts, I hear he sells some right dodgy gear.

Not from us - they appeared on one of our declining customer lists :(
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Speaking of which - have you bought some of our kit yet? I heard one of our leasing mafia mention your company name on the phone the other day.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Speaking of which - have you bought some of our kit yet? I heard one of our leasing mafia mention your company name on the phone the other day.

I signed some documents this week....

We must get some jolly points out of this?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I might be able to stick a round on expenses :)

Down the Coal Hole on Thursday BTW...
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I might be able to stick a round on expenses :)

Down the Coal Hole on Thursday BTW...

Meeting cancelled :(

Anyway a round of drinks! Don't you know me by now? :)
  • Stevo_666
    Never said how big the round was...were you due to be in Town?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I think Mr H needs to drum up some more business from his declining customer list too. Did somebody mention a drink?