MTB in Berkshire

jestter
jestter Posts: 4
edited June 2016 in MTB rides
Hi All,

I've just moved to Woodley near Reading and would like to find people to ride with. I'm relatively new to MTB so I don't need to screaming down 20' drop offs with my hair on fire (if only I had enough to set light to). I'm also currently 'between jobs' so can make it during the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Jestter

Comments

• benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Loads of riding around
    Mostly to your south. Try swinley, minley, Deepcut and also consider surrey hills for a farther trip.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Oh and lookup swinley forest mountain bikers on Facebook
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Thanks benpinnick. I'll take a look.
  • Zani
    Zani Posts: 14
    Hello mate,

I'm in Slough, not far from you... I ride Swinley now and then. I'm no pro so let me know if you want to go for a ride.
    - I have a whatsApp group going for when ever people can make it, can add you to this group.

Let me know if you're interested.

I would also like to try other areas, I have only cycled Swinley.

Thanks
    Mark
  • B4TCH
    B4TCH Posts: 1
    I'm also in Reading, picked myself up a Bizango a month or two ago, and just getting into biking. Also only done Swinley so far, always up for trying something new!

James
  • JaseHawk
    JaseHawk Posts: 13
    I'm also interested in some trips to Swinley - once I have a bike!
  • Hi new to the area and new to get shocks serviced on a 2nd hand bike I have just bought.

Any recommendations?
  • IanWhite
    IanWhite Posts: 85
    Zani wrote:
    Hello mate,

I'm in Slough, not far from you... I ride Swinley now and then. I'm no pro so let me know if you want to go for a ride.
    - I have a whatsApp group going for when ever people can make it, can add you to this group.

Let me know if you're interested.

I would also like to try other areas, I have only cycled Swinley.

Thanks
    Mark

Hi Mark

I'm also in Slough do you know if you can ride up at Burnham Beaches at all ?

Ian