Kuota Kharma Evo

handful
handful Posts: 920
edited November 2014 in Your road bikes
Thought I'd share some (rubbish phone camera) pics of my new bike, collected this morning. Apart from a very quick blast up the road not ridden it yet but hoping to tomorrow. The prelimanary bike fit I had has put me in quite a different position to my other bike so interesting to see how that goes!

Very happy with the bike, it looks better in the flesh though. The Rival 22 speed groupset is very nice, the front shifts a lot easier than my other bike. steerer not cut yet until I'm confident of the position!!

IMG_20141115_161411.jpg

IMG_20141115_161446.jpg

IMG_20141115_161521.jpg

IMG_20141115_161851.jpg

IMG_20141115_161856.jpg

IMG_20141115_161903.jpg

IMG_20141115_161918.jpg
Vaaru Titanium Sram Red eTap
Moda Chord with drop bars and Rival shifters - winter/do it all bike
Orbea Rise

Comments

• crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    Fulcrum Racing Quattros too. I just bought a set earlier this year and find them excellent.
    Very nice looking bike 8)
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • Looks great in the photos. So probably looks fantastic in the flesh!
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Cool looking bike.
  • Philby
    Philby Posts: 328
    Looks great. I would imagine that it will ride like the proverbial s**t off a wet shovel!
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Very nice.
  • handful
    Philby wrote:
    Looks great. I would imagine that it will ride like the proverbial s**t off a wet shovel!

Thanks Philby but probably not with me on it! At least it will look like I'm going fast!

Crescent wrote:
    Fulcrum Racing Quattros too. I just bought a set earlier this year and find them excellent.
    Very nice looking bike 8)

Cheers Crescent, I'm hoping they will be ok, I had bought Zondas in the great Wiggle saga but when that fell through they offered me these instead. I think they go well with the bike.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. :)
    Orbea Rise
  • Oxo
    Oxo Posts: 144
    Congrats, great bike. Fag-paper clearances with the Conti 25mm GP4000Smk2s though - my Wife's got them on her Evo and I ended up having to sand the injection mould tags off them as the noise was driving her nuts!
    Sunday Best: 2013 Colnago Master 30th Anniversary
    Foul Weather: 2010 Kinesis Racelight T2
    Commuter: 1958 Holdsworth Zephyr Fixed Gear
  • handful
    Oxo wrote:
    Congrats, great bike. Fag-paper clearances with the Conti 25mm GP4000Smk2s though - my Wife's got them on her Evo and I ended up having to sand the injection mould tags off them as the noise was driving her nuts!

Mine have enough clearance, probably a good 5mm I'd say. Maybe it's worse on a smaller frame, mine's a large. I won't be fitting mudguards though that's for sure!!
    Orbea Rise