Im still alive !

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Just thought I would let those wondering about my recent dissapearence that I am still alive and well.
Just been busy working and sorting some things out.
I had all but stopped posting as I found the place a little boring and repetative so my urge to read the forum dwindled.
I reckon maybe ill give it another shot :wink:

Anyway, hope everyone is well and remember, its only 6 weeks to Christmas...
Living MY dream.

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    That's funny, I was just wondering why the forum had been feeling a bit less boaring and repettutive lately...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Welcome back :D Do those on VTech's good list get a present at Christmas? :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    I was fearing the worst given your avatar!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Welcome back :D Do those on VTech's good list get a present at Christmas? :D

Nothing like the direct approach :roll:

Welcome back by the way VTech, I've always liked you

smiley-kissing-ass.gif
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Welcome back buddy...

I've been away too so I never noticed your lack of posts.

However, if I had been here, I would have noticed.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tradition in the crud catcher dictates the following response:

Who the feck are you?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:

Who the feck are you?
    + potato
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Who the feck are you?
    + potato

:)
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Welcome back Vtech. I returned after a brief hiatus.

Dear Father Vtech
    I have been a good boy this year and would quite like a Colnago C60 with Super Record.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • VTech
    Im surprised by only a couple of sarcastic comments, I expected far more !!!

@bompington, I can assure I've done nothing with boars although I have eaten too much steak !
    @matthew h, Just a leaner, fitter than last year bald brummie, nothing special.

Anyway, howdy to you all, I love each and every one of you.
    Living MY dream.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Have you been converted by a southern baptist?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I really hope that love in this context isn't in the rohypnol followed by breakfast sort of way. I've already had one offer and one of those offers a week is already one too many thank you.
  • VTech
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I really hope that love in this context isn't in the rohypnol followed by breakfast sort of way. I've already had one offer and one of those offers a week is already one too many thank you.

:oops: I can assure you I am 100% heterosexual, I was even chatted up twice last week in Vegas and neither of them were hookers !
    Living MY dream.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    VTech wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

:oops: I can assure you I am 100% heterosexual, I was even chatted up twice last week in Vegas and neither of them were hookers !
    The length that some will go to, just to get a free drink.
    Welcome back!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • VTech wrote:
    I was even chatted up twice last week in Vegas and neither of them were hookers !

Con artist then....?

Actually, my sister was in Vegas last week, I'll ask if it was her... She's now in Hawaii. She flys everywhere in her friends private jet... So i'd imagine you'll know each other moving in similar circles.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    VTech wrote:
    I was even chatted up twice last week in Vegas and neither of them were hookers !

Con artist then....?

Actually, my sister was in Vegas last week, I'll ask if it was her... She's now in Hawaii. She flys everywhere in her friends private jet... So i'd imagine you'll know each other moving in similar circles.

Is she a stewardess? Either way, any chance of any pictures of her norks?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Can we have a picture of some norks in general please?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • VTech
    VTech wrote:

Con artist then....?

Sadly no private jet for me. I had to slum it in Virgin Upper Class :(
    Living MY dream.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Vtech meet Cody. Cody meet Vtech.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:

I think just in case we should follow the other Crud tradition of ditch, head backwards.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Welcome back buddy!
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Welcome back J, I too have been away for a while,that and not being able to log in at work has slowed my activity :D

Hope your well mate.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Matthewfalle
    Any pictures of that bird who you said was your wife but actually isn't your wife's norks?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • lucan2
    lucan2 Posts: 293
    Vtech - check your PMs
  • Matthewfalle
    Lucan2 wrote:
    Vtech - check your PMs

Why? Have you pm'd him pictures of that bird who he said was his wife but isn't actually his wife's norks?

Can you post them on here when you have a mo' - ta muchly.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • VTech
    Lucan2 wrote:
    Vtech - check your PMs

Why? Have you pm'd him pictures of that bird who he said was his wife but isn't actually his wife's norks?

Can you post them on here when you have a mo' - ta muchly.

It's not the first time other men have been jealous.
    If you want to see the wife's assets, pop round and Yiu can ask her yourself. Or if your that desperate I'll aramge a decent quality hooker for you.
    Living MY dream.
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    I know this is the off topic adult area but pimping may be a bit far on a cycling website :D:D
  • you've had plenty of competition from elijah2010 and manc33 while you've been away.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    pdstsp wrote:
    I know this is the off topic adult area but pimping may be a bit far on a cycling website :D:D

Pimping makes money to buy shiny bits and hoops - just ask Seanoconn, he made us a fortune whilst in A wing keeping the clientèle very, very happy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    pdstsp wrote:

Pimping makes money to buy shiny bits and hoops - just ask Seanoconn, he made us a fortune whilst in A wing keeping the clientèle very, very happy.

Fair enough then, maybe I'll look at a career change. :D