Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night was interesting. A minion completely spazzed out on me for no reason. He was telling me of a problem, then got really agitated and annoyed. Fark that shizzle. Turns out his dyslexia is slowing him down, so now I have to try and change things to help him :roll: cba

That put me in a bad mood, I got home late, and did nothing I wanted to. So now I have to do it all tonight. Grr

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    meh-flu is still in place. I've had it a week now! grrrr

but today is my son's birthday so much cake will be had later :D

see ya
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    shoot sleep - been awake since just before 4 :(

Today is Solihull followed by a night out in High Wycombe
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Good monging,
    Drove in to work today as I have to carry some stuff back with me, deep joy. I spent 10 minutes queuing to get across a roundabout because the idiots that couldn't get off at their exit were blocking the rest of the roundabout rather than leaving a gap for people to get across. Bunking off early so at least I can avoid the traffic on the way home, I hope.
    Hopefully not too much going on today. The boss is off for a week so I should have relative peace and quiet.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon perverts,

2 day meeting means I am sat in Manchester drinking beer.

Possible move to Glasgow on the cards so best get some new waterproof shorts purchased sharpish.

Tonight will involve food, wine, a young lady and my obvious.

Laters!
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Well busy day, but it's left a huge grin on my face.

The morning was hectic but got to leave early for a trip to the hospital. First scan of my second mini me, seeing he/she waving their arms and legs about was amazing.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Antm81 wrote:

The morning was hectic but got to leave early for a trip to the hospital. First scan of my second mini me, seeing he/she waving their arms and legs about was amazing.

:D great news
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Evening Mongs,

Absolute c*** of a day - now supping Schnapps to recover. Tanked down on the way in and my gear didn't dry out by time I had to put it on again to ride home - minging. At least this weekend will involve bikes and more alcohol...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening tw@s

as usual, soz for being late but the interwebz is a bit rubbish at my temporary digs.

Anyhow, been learning to plaster this week, it's not end of the world difficult but i do look like i've been the receiver in a buk4ke movie by the end of the day!

TKM should that not have said BCA!

My birthday tomorrow, can't get a lash on till friday night though!

Toodles w4nkers.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    matthew h wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:

:D great news

Thanks, don't think I'll get to spend as much on the bike soon but give it a couple of years though and I'll have an excuse to buy a balance bike to add to the collection.