The Royalist of Mehhhnday Threads..

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehhhhning Losers!

I was at a friends house playing a game called Dominion. It's an awesome game, and I was having a great time, however we finished at 11:30, and then a 45 minute drive home, and I'm up less than 6 hours later.... MEH!

So I've woken with a cracking headache, not feeling great, and stupidly tired. Today had better not throw any curve balls.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Low sleep count here :(

Work meh about covers today
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola fudgepackers,

Arrived at work to be greeted by a leaking water pipe in the toilets, my number 2 called in sick with the squits, I left myself loads to do today by not staying late yesterday but taking some lass out to dinner instead.

Today can jog on
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Weekend was busier than I'd planned so also a touch on the weary side today. Hopefully today will go relatively smoothly. The big bosses are over from the US so everyone has to behave themselves, thankfully I'm lowly enough I don't have to deal with them. I hope.
    I'm trying to cut down on biscuits and eat more fruit. I had a good go yesterday, I had wine (grapes), jam sponge (strawberry jam) and beer (do hops count?)
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning cruddies...

slow weekend, slow day, just as well as not feeling 100%, hopefully cycling home after work will pick me up!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I was at a friends house playing a game called Dominion.
    is that the one which involves hookres, blow and latext suits? thats a great game!

Anywhoo, i rode bikes at the weekend, i got muddy and now i'm back at work. that sucks.

Anywhho should hear about possible job transfer on wednesday.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    is that the one which involves hookres, blow and latext suits? thats a great game!
    It involved some witches and pirates. Pirates are cool.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    It involved some witches and pirates. Pirates are cool.
    Why thank you, i have been a pirate lesbian for many years now. Witches though, nah they treat their cats differently to us lesbians.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Evening Genetic Fails,

After a weekend of cracking football it's back to the grindstone. I'm packing up and pedalling shortly and there's some cold Schnapps in the fridge for when I get back so I'll be going quickly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening beeatches,

First day of a five day plastering course done, i now know how to make a plasterers radio look like a plasterers radio!

Drive home was dogged by wrong directions and idiots who have forgotten how to drive!

Foods time, toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening beeatches,

First day of a five day plastering course done, i now know how to make a plasterers radio look like a plasterers radio!

Drive home was dogged by wrong directions and idiots who have forgotten how to drive!

Foods time, toodles.
    So you drove home, took a wrong turn and ended up being dogged?

You need to try harder on that course of yours, any proper Crudder knows how to make a burds face look like a plasterers radio :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    bg13 wrote:
    I tried plastering, it's easy.

Assuming you want the floor plastering.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening beeatches,

Foods time, toodles.
    So you drove home, took a wrong turn and ended up being dogged?

You need to try harder on that course of yours, any proper Crudder knows how to make a burds face look like a plasterers radio :)

It was all about the consistency apparently!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er