Focus Cayo Evo 6.0 *Updated*

2»

Comments

• denniskwok
    denniskwok Posts: 339
    Yeah, the black Nago Evo is a definite improvement. Especially to my comfort.

Small bikes do look great. Being a short-arse has it's benefits. Not many though, admittedly. :/
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Small bike - big wheels.
    You know what they say...
  • adowling92
    adowling92 Posts: 225
    denniskwok wrote:
    IMAG1386_zpsdbb1b5f4.jpg

IMAG1394_zpsa8616f24.jpg

Looks nice when the stem is slammed :)
    Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. --John F. Kennedy
  • denniskwok
    Still got 5mm left to go. :)

Actually, even though I only dropped the stem down 5mm from the previous position (which I found really comfortable), I was quite surprised at how it made the bike more nervous and twitchy on my 62km group ride this eveing. I also found the new position more tiring. Admittedly, I did do a big core muscles workout on Sunday and a big legs workout yesterday evening.
  • denniskwok
    Finally succumbed to the dark side and swapped the red anodised spacers for some UD carbon one's. I think the bike will stay like this for a while now as I'm finally happy with it. :)

IMAG1418_zps3aae21c9.jpg

IMAG1423_zps65de4b78.jpg
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    looks really good!
  • wandsworth
    wandsworth Posts: 354
    Hi - the bike looks great. I recently bought one, and am keeping it pretty standard (for now). Will post photos when I have some that meet the demanding criteria of this board ...
    Shut up, knees!

Various Boardmans, a Focus, a Cannondale and an ancient Trek.
  • denniskwok
    wandsworth wrote:
    Hi - the bike looks great. I recently bought one, and am keeping it pretty standard (for now). Will post photos when I have some that meet the demanding criteria of this board ...

Nice one. You'll love it! Post some pics up right now and post new ones as and when you change bits. :)
  • Hi,

Please could you advise what you've used to allow the cables to connect into the frame? i.e. the rubber bungs

Where did you purchase these?
    Thanks
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Do you mean the rubber/plastic cable adjusters feeding into either side of the headtube? These were supplied with the bike, but I assume you should be able to purchase them from any Focus dealer.

P.S. I'm 'denniskwok', but have now changed my user name to 'DKay' so I can log in without having to resort to Facebook.