joelsim
joelsim Posts: 7,552
edited November 2014 in Pro race

Comments

• The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    edited October 2014
    JVDB, according to the other place.

edit: and if so, I'd imagine the other 18 will be people moving in similar circles. Including a few skaters, no doubt.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    Isn't this ozone treatment a load of baloney anyway?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • The_Boy
    RichN95 wrote:

Quackery, yes. But counts as blood manipulation from what I remember of the bruhaha around Kittel doing similar.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,551
    The_Boy wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

Quackery, yes. But counts as blood manipulation from what I remember of the bruhaha around Kittel doing similar.

Though no sanction for Kittel et al right?
  • The_Boy
    dish_dash wrote:
    The_Boy wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

Though no sanction for Kittel et al right?

Was due to when the rules came into force iirc, so not illegal at the time Kittel was sent to whoever it was. Not certain, but I've seen reference to Mertens dong this stuff up to 2013, so falls foul of the rules.
  • If Jurgen VdB was among his customers I would probably seek alternative medical advice to be honest...