Spooky Friday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

This early enough for you sa0u823e :P

Today will mainly involve evaluating supplier and subbies quotes :roll:

Hopefully V68 will have more fun taking Stevo round the Tower of London :lol:

Tonight will be a chilled out evening at home and if any little feckers come trick or treating I'll be answering the door wearing this which I'm going to print at work and make into a face mask :twisted:

image.jpg
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• I am very disappointed by the complete lack of scariness and spookiness so far.
  • I am very disappointed by the complete lack of scariness and spookiness so far.
    If you play this backwards it says "I suck the devil's c0ck". Now that is spooky. And a bit scary.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    I hate Halloween with a vengeance so this will be the order of the day for when the little scabs from the housing estate swarm across town like a plague of locust knocking on the door begging for money (They're not interested in sweets).

5694d1351773138-fuck-off-pumpkin-jpg
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    I'm with you on this one Goo, Halloween is bloody American thing and the feckers can keep it as far as I'm concerned :evil:

Who on earth thinks it's a good idea to let your kids go knocking on strangers doors begging for sweets or money and if they don't give it to you then you can vandalise their property :roll:

Might buy a pumpkin and carve one of those myself Goo to go with my Gary mask :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    The little ferkers are scares of the path and steps to my house - so they never call :)

Today is working from home to ensure I don't miss the start of eldests musucial tonight. Pina - helped backstage last night- you were right fantastic fun
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I suppose, I had a lie in today, well it was planned until the neighbour knocked on the door and asked if I would do her a huge favour and take her two children to school as she had just been called into work for an emergency Op.

I obliged, took the children to their lovely lower school, where I became scared as ever woman there seemed to look at me as fresh meat. Don't know how some of you guys survive in that jungle.

On the plus side 4 hour day, long lunch, drinks in the evening and I had lucky charms for breakfast as one of the children has them as a Friday treat and insisted I have a bowl too
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

This early enough for you sa0u823e :P

Today will mainly involve evaluating supplier and subbies quotes :roll:

Hopefully V68 will have more fun taking Stevo round the Tower of London :lol:

Tonight will be a chilled out evening at home and if any little feckers come trick or treating I'll be answering the door wearing this which I'm going to print at work and make into a face mask :twisted:

image.jpg
    I was expecting the Oxo Tower joke from you Arran :)

Has anyone considered the brilliant solution to trick or treating of going out? :) I'm going down the pub, job done.

Enjoying "Arransday' (the name for any day when you're not working). Currently chilling with a coffee while stropteen gets her teeth straightened out at the dentist. We'll eat out somewhere down then head for a National Trust place to pass the time. Emails are being forwarded to minions for action.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Friday fixing fecking fettling problems.

No power in Oil shed yesterday. Decided to investigate today. First thing I noticed was a black mark around a junction box. Hmm... took said junction box apart and it was a mess of melted and singed wires. Trip switch didn't 'trip'. Follow back to the heavy duty plug and what do I find? A fuse wrapped in Aluminium foil !! To think that was a paid minion who did that when just as you walk in the main door on a hook is a packet of 13amp fuses.
    Singed wires fixed. Now sitting here procrastinating over doing accounts :roll:

All the 'trick or treaters' round my way are under 7 and usually accompanied by parent(s), so good fun to be had and thing one and thing two jumping up and down a lot everytime the doorbell rings. Much fun.

@ matth - Our sound and lighting engineer decided to play the opening bars of Mahlers 5th when the curtains drew back. It was kind of lost on the blue rinse brigade of Polegate for the afternoon matinee.

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Unf***ing believable. Just had two skanky kids trick or treatin' 12:45 in the afternoon. I have decided to take drastic action. I think this may do the job.

rammstein27.jpg
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    Either that Goo or just answer the door naked :twisted:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    arran77 wrote:

I hate to think what the treat would then be!
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I hate to think what the treat would then be!

That he covers up his modesty :lol:

seanoconn