Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
As Arran is slacking more than usual I thought it best to start this topic.

Pretty sure Matthew is hung over, V68 will be cycling for lunch with the better half, Arran will be perving on students or colouring by numbers, Pina will be disgusted by the local milfs, Stevo will be helping someone in Tesco sort their accounts and 47b probably has sunshine
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    It's my Friday today, yippee!
    Got my usual Thursday morning hangover. Beer festival in the pub 6 doors along from me last night, at least it was a short crawl home.
    Not having lunch with the Mrs as I'm trying to get all my pigs lined up and ready to fly whilst I'm off tomorrow. Hopefully this will avoid having too much to deal with on Monday, unlikely though. At least being the end of the month it should be quiet. Managed to take 30% more than anybody else this month. I can't imagine how bad they'd be if they were as work shy as I am.
    Taking the not so small ones to see the poppies at the Tower tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too chaotic.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Colouring in is all finished :P I'm now counting things that move air around the building :wink:

2 new tyres on the company wagon this morning has been the highlight of the day so far which pretty much sums up things here :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Beautiful sunny day here, 26c been out on the bike this morning :D

Might attempt something mundane this afternoon, hoping for a cloud to keep you lot happy :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    sa0u823e wrote:

Pretty sure Matthew is hung over, V68 will be cycling for lunch with the better half, Arran will be perving on students or colouring by numbers, Pina will be disgusted by the local milfs, Stevo will be helping someone in Tesco sort their accounts and 47b probably has sunshine
    If that's what I'm doing then I'm not doing a very good job - anyone who is trying to inflate their profits will likely end up paying more tax :wink: I am busy doing the opposite for my employer, tax doesn't just mitigate itself you know :wink:

Up again way too early for another call with my French mob. Damn this hour difference. It did make me pedal a bit faster though :) Anyway, today is my Friday so get in there!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's my Friday today, yippee!

Taking the not so small ones to see the poppies at the Tower tomorrow.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Anyway, today is my Friday so get in there!

It all makes sense now :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    sa0u823e wrote:

No hangover for me :)

In Solihull for meetings - which need to hurry up as I need to be down the road soon if I don't want to miss rugrat 1's first night performance in a musical
  • Flâneur
    Got off sharpish today at 4.45, 10am start tomorrow, I like this new world. Nothing massive to say about today really except should you take your children on a tour of chester with the roman guy, a chunk of his facts are incorrect. I refrained from correcting him.

Ps anyone know the best way to get a chain mark out of a softshell jacket? swarfega? vanish? degreaser? Would prefer not to ruin the shell so if it stays it stays. Don't want to ask the masses they give shit answers
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Ps anyone know the best way to get a chain mark out of a softshell jacket? swarfega? vanish? degreaser? Would prefer not to ruin the shell so if it stays it stays. Don't want to ask the masses they give shoot answers
    Did you run yourself over? I normally get chain marks on my trousers. I negate this by having black trousers.
    I would accept it as part of the new design.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Romans tour in Chester - are you sure, I've got a boring office and know some good bars, but I thought that was it?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Leave the chain mark in sa wotsit.

Just one MILF today at the B of S which was the best one. Drizzle and rain all day. Glasgow was it's usual grim best.
    Tomorrow hedge cutting and that's not a euphemism Stevo.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Ps anyone know the best way to get a chain mark out of a softshell jacket? swarfega? vanish? degreaser? Would prefer not to ruin the shell so if it stays it stays. Don't want to ask the masses they give shoot answers
    Did you run yourself over? I normally get chain marks on my trousers. I negate this by having black trousers.
    I would accept it as part of the new design.

threw the gilet onto the bike in the car and obviously it got caught, though I was oblivious to it all.

Good bars in Chester? I've yet to find any
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Ah! As Thursdays go ....

Entertaining a client which culminated in us sharing a ride (of the wheeled variety).
    Lovely afternoon.

Partners house in the evening where the Steak (of the food variety) was wheeled out when I arrived :)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!