The 'No wonder the French put the Mer in Mercredi' thread.

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,347
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Middle of the week humph. Glasgow the morra for my sins. Might have another coffee. Dropped toots off at nursery and the Bank of Scotland MILF was particularly delectable today. If only she knew how much i'd like to munc...

laters
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Last late shift today....also in Glasgow...then off for 2 so not that bad :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    More like Mehcredi. Didn't sleep at all well last night. But on the up side I'm not in Glasgow and don't have to go there.
    Not much happening, mainly dealing with silly questions from people that don't listen to the answer. How many times should you answer a question politely before it becomes acceptable to increase the level of sarcasm?
    I might try to tidy my desk. No, stupid idea.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Are you planning on being the next Womble :P
    Dropped toots off at nursery and the Bank of Scotland MILF was particularly delectable today. If only she knew how much i'd like to munc...

Not much occurring here especially as I know have more time to price the student flats so I think I'll take it steady for the rest of the day 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Well I was up at stupid o'clock for my video conference with the finance director. He then couldn't get the system to work at his end :roll: And it's same again tomorrow but with a different lot - early pedalling will be required. But on the bright side I have an Arran-like 4 day week so tomorrow is my Friday :)

And having had to cancel this months gravity fest due to parental problems, I have at least booked one for next month which should be a good old fashioned mud fest.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    ***Mercredi Update***

The OH finished work early so muggins got a bike ride in the afternoon sun and arctic winds. Got happily mashed.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!