Tuesday

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I had football training last night and it went well. I'm getting more confident, and someone told me that the team I played a game for is becoming a regular thing, so I can be a part of it :D

Today, lots of work. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do, but I'm going to do lots.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Another day of work meh

Later is more running round for the eldest. Sunday night I walked to pick him up with some cash in case they were overrunning so I could nip to the pub - they finished early. Last night I went early, without cash...... They finished half an hour late :( I will have cash tonight
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Got most the hall floor laid yesterday, 3 more bits to do (2 doorways and one finishing edge) left is all.

Work today and then a day off tomorrow and going riding with No1 Rookling at Sherwood tomorrow, need to setup the floodgate on the forks first as they are running too harsh right now.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Another lovely sunny day in paradise, I can just about see the sunshine from my desk. Otherwise very little to report. The fact that some people are idiots is hardly news.
    Anyway, I've just been handed my 4th cup of tea so I may drown in the stuff before long. I guess I should eat more biscuits to soak it up. Maybe some cake would be good.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Monging,

About to stuff my face with sausage then off to work as running behind and have a hectic week. Will just pretend its not supposed to be my day off.

Later will involve golf or gym depending on how lazy I feel.

Laters
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    ste_t wrote:
    Monging,

About to stuff my face with sausage, eat some brekkie then off to work as running behind and have a hectic week. Will just pretend its not supposed to be my day off.

Later will involve golf or gym depending on how lazy I feel.

Laters

:lol:
    ftfy

bored....

have a nice day
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Went to Dalby for the first time today and got lost. Ended up on a family gruffalo trail next to kids in buggies. How is that possible?. We eventually ended up on some red runs after about an hour of tossing about trying to get our bearings. Noticed the proper entrance to the trails right get next to where I'd parked the car when we got back to the car park. #whatatool.

It was a great day once we got going!
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • Driving home and suddenly the radio turned off and then on again. Then the ABS light came on. Odd. Drive a bit more, the radio turns off and on a couple of times, and the ABS goes off and on. A minute or two later, my power steering goes, then the battery light comes on. Straight to the garage.

Fecking alternator.
    £300.

I hate this car.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening mingers of the crud,

Had a right gash day at work, broke a sweat on a sudoku quiz thingy, that was as hard as it got! Got home and did some exercise, getting old is a nightmare!

Toodle pip one and all.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Evening Mongs,

I rediscovered tea today after the coffee machine started churning out some right foul tasting slop. I'd nearly forgotten how good tea tastes and how little it makes me p1ss compared to coffee :)

Today has been a bit hectic with one minion skiving on a course but a good pedal was had in and out of The Smoke. Got to get in tomorrow at 8am for a videoconference with the boss - who is several hours ahead so he doesn't have to get up at stupid o'clock :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I rediscovered tea today after the coffee machine started churning out some right foul tasting slop. I'd nearly forgotten how good tea tastes and how little it makes me p1ss compared to coffee :)
    That's because you drink watered down pish rather than real coffee like a man.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That's because you drink watered down pish
    A bit like Italian beer then? :wink: Expresso is like bl00dy creosote, you need milk to get it down. Although the stuff I had in Milan in July was not too bad with a good lump of sugar in it
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That's because you drink watered down pish
    A bit like Italian beer then? :wink:
    Italian coffee, English beer. Best of both worlds, just not in the same glass.