MRP Stage fork

trail muncher
trail muncher Posts: 73
edited October 2014 in MTB buying advice
Hi Guys

Has anybody had any experience with the MRP stage for it seems to get good reviews and i like a few of the features but unsure if there in any back up in the uk for the fork warranty and service wise

would like to hear if anybody has ridden the fork and if i should drop of cash on these or pikes

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I'm sure it will be good but it's a bit of an unknown risk. The only set I have seen were on a bike ridden by an mrp sponsored rider.
    You know the Pike will be excellent, back up is great and spares are easy to buy.
  • i know the pike will be a good fork but every one as some so was looking for something different but i guess there is a reason why they are popular

the new DVO fork looks intresting also
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    The DVO Emerald DH fork has problems with spares availability and finding someone who will service it.
    How about a Manitou Mattock or Marzocchi 350? Both very good alternatives to the Pike.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Support will not be an issue if bought in the UK. MRP owners White Bros forks. And they are supported by Ison.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown