Wot No Monday Thread?

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
I know the first Monday after the clocks go back is a bit grim, but we can't forget the daily bollox :) In related news, where the hell is everyone?.....
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    First day of my week off. Recovering from yesterday's ride (first for a couple of weeks) and been out to Curry's to order a new oven! Living the high life, eh?
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Working in Exeter and Tiverton for the day.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Working from home for me today but my manager forgot that so I had a call at 9.15 this morning asking where I was, evidently they do miss me :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Wind, rain, roadworks, cans, oil - meh. Not much traffic though.

Thing one and thing two were first class entertainment and that's why you do the sh1t.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    If that was Monday don't want another.
  • Stevo_666
    I've had better starts to the week myself, but at least I am pedalling to work tomorrow and the bike has had its brand spanking new drivetrain fitted so should be a decent ride in weaving through the traffic :) .
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Work meh

Family time so balance is restored
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Mizzy day here... Cycled to my mates for brekky and back, playing elite dangerous this afternoon, in to claires for waxing time, roast dinner, tv and a beer
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Mizzy day here... Cycled to my mates for brekky and back, playing elite dangerous this afternoon, in to claires for waxing time, roast dinner, tv and a beer

:shock:

Do you dress up in a wig and wear lippy Mikey? Fancy a shag?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Sounds like Mikey take a ride on the wild side...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    edited October 2014
    I had typed one this Morning called the Arransday, forgot to press submit though as I was running late for a ride.

Flex day for me hence the title of my proposed thread, cycled, climbed watched bad tv and had steak with sweet potato for dinner with a nice glass of Malbec.

Think my old car is fucked though, turning over became an issue, not sure if its a fuel pump or something else completely #ignorant
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    arran77 wrote:
    evidently they do miss me :lol:

Money in the bank/ positive coaching mate otherwise HR have a fit
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I was hoping Monday had been cancelled due to lack of interest.
    Old car not turning over shouldn't be fuel pump. More likely battery or starter. What is it and what is it doing?
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Spent the majority of the day in Stockport ... Nuff said?

Resorted to eating in Tesco and sat there feeling thoroughly depressed. Sent texts to partner ....

"Dont let me die in Tesco"
    "There's a Meat-fly in here"
    "My Carrots are cold"

Escaped and visited Rapha in Manchester for a first look. That took all of ten minutes. Expected a little more from the shop side of things tbh.

Stuck in traffic.
    It's dark.
    No food in ... Order Pizza and regret it.
    Fall asleep on sofa.
    Just arrived in bed feeling sh1te but awake!
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Philly8mt wrote:

Resorted to eating in Tesco and sat there feeling thoroughly depressed. Sent texts to partner ....

"My Carrots are cold"

Escaped and visited Rapha in Manchester for a first look. That took all of ten minutes. Expected a little more from the shop side of things tbh.

Stuck in traffic.
    It's dark.
    Fall asleep on sofa.
    Why did you go to Tesco if not to buy food?
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Philly8mt wrote:

"My Carrots are cold"

Stuck in traffic.
    It's dark.
    Fall asleep on sofa.
    Why did you go to Tesco if not to buy food?

I only went to Tesco because it was next door to my appointment. It was somewhere to eat and hide away for a short while.
    Still thinking of something clever to say!