I Don't Like Mondays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Considering the clocks went back, it's damn dark outside. The wind is howling too. Basically, it's a typical Monday.

I slept terribly but not sure why. I also seem to be releasing trapped wind, so I feel sorry for the guys at work.

Football later. That is all

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Windy in the rookie household as well......finishing laying the hall floor today, and going to take no1 Rookling to Sherwood on Wednesday, would have been Cannock but she's still recovering from a shoulder injury.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola bitches,

Had a lie in and got the minions to do my work for me til I got in. Parked next to some moron who had left her/his Fiat 500 as wonky in the space as possible - I had to climb out the passenger side of mine so not a chance are they getting into that! Made my day that I've hopefully ruined theirs.

Its Monday so usual mountain of work, a few appraisals thrown in and beers after. Hopefully will get time to pop to the driving range on the way home so none too shabby a day.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Moaning all,
    Nearly overslept this morning. Alarm went off and the EPO turned it off rather than hitting snooze, alright for her she's got the day off. Wobbled into work rather faster than I would have liked as a result, tired now. Lovely sunny day out there, warm on the ride in as well. This will of course be offset by it being cold and dark on the way home.
    Short week this week, might be taking the cherubs to see the poppies at the Tower on Friday.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Did the clocks go back today?

How did I not sleep in? :?

Afternoon all

Today will be standard gym after work, then I'm carving pumpkins with the gf for a pumpkin carving competition at the pub quiz tomorrow.

Any ideas for pumpkin carving comp?

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Work men followed by show business aka my eldest rehearing for a musical later this week
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    This isn't too complicated:
    Rude_cd3571_125763.jpg
  • pesky_jones
    Haha that is a good one. Hmm
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    This isn't too complicated:
    Rude_cd3571_125763.jpg

Love that
  • pesky_jones
    Might burn a little if you had a go
  • tlw1

You can buy cream for that
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    matthew h wrote:

You can buy cream for that
    What, to decorate the pumpkin? :)

Evening Wasters,

Still at work and not enjoying it - too much on and even coffee won't cure my epic tiredness. At least it's a four day week again this week :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    s'up,

'kin hate mondays, nowt doing in work bar firing off a couple of e-mithers that will stir up some sh1t! Watched a colleague have forty winks at his desk, got some photos but have grown out of setting people on fire, this is possibly a worrying sign that i may be growing up!

Anyhoo, shyte telly till bed.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er