sunday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,832
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Up ready to actually ride a bike for once :)

Shame it is the camp one, but should still be painful as its a reliability ride - aka in theory full of people with beards, in practice full of people who think its a road race.

Later is family time and cleaning the cars that are trashed from either the school run or being away this w.end. Then obviously the pub

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Up at a sensible time, got. Indian wake up times out of my system at last, off to look at a car with the son in a bit, then laying a new hall floor (real wood planks but assembled like laminate flooring).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Mornin' Gimps,

Enjoyed the extra hour in the sack. Got a few jobs sorted then its off to meet wifey & stropteen in town for coffee and late brekky. Then more jobs and a spot of football watching.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy sunday weasels!

Got up reet early, did stuff am now relaxing thinking about what music i like to have a shuffle to! I'm assuming thats what the thread below means!

Anyhoo, onwards to televised sport and french homework.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    what music i like to have a shuffle to! I'm assuming thats what the thread below means!
    What's the alternative to shuffling at your age bg? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    what music i like to have a shuffle to! I'm assuming thats what the thread below means!

I can still manage the occasional 'walk' i'll have you know!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Exactly - the 'five knuckle shuffle' :)
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Exactly - the 'five knuckle shuffle' :)

All over Gts mums face!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er